ADE HALL
Anonymous
Unregistered

ADE HALL
Many of you will know Ade Hall through his regular postings on rrr and some will have even met him at Scarboro, Skerries, Aberdare and the TT.
Yesterday Ade was involved in a very serious accident in which he was crushed between a lorry trailer and the cab. He is at present in HDU at Hull with very serious injuries, too many to list.
He is semi consious but in a very critical condition.
Any one wishing to pass on well wishes etc please do so on the board (as his wife cannot access his computer and his phone is in the cab which has been impounded) and I'll print them off and take them to him over the weekend, it is very important that his spirits are kept up. I'll update as and when we have a condition update.
Many thanks
Russ
22-07-2004, 06:29 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: ADE HALL
Sorry and shocked to about Ade wish him a speedy recovery from Pykey.
22-07-2004, 06:37 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Please pass on to Ade and his beloved Debs my very best wishes, and those of Stella and Alex Campbell. Wish he was nearer here and Stella and I would visit.
Come on, Ade, we're still waiting for the visit with the kilt...got the haggis in for you!
Please keep us posted Russ and Pykey.
22-07-2004, 07:07 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

This is a real shock and very sad.We are not so far from Hull,near Cadwell,so if there is anything we can do,please let us know.Maybe we can visit,only across the Humber bridge.Here's to a speedy recovery,or at least a full one.Hang on in there Ade.
22-07-2004, 08:44 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Awful news. Please wish Ade all the best for speedy recovery and thinking of you Debs !

Many will look forward to having a pint with Ade when he's recovered.
22-07-2004, 09:58 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for ringing Dave with that awful news, the thoughts of Averil and myself are with Ade and Debs at this time and our prayers and best wishes go out to them. We hope for a full and speedy recovery, a pint of Scotch will be waiting in the Alma. Anybody know what ward and the address please ?
22-07-2004, 10:12 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Get well soon ADE,Thinking of you and Debs.Scarborough next May is your target boy see you there.God bless ,barnesie.
22-07-2004, 11:08 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Terrible news...
I dont know Ade, except through the board.

Because he is "one of us", he will have THE most
amazing support network.
There are some good people in here and good friends.
Lets all think about him and send our prayers over the ether.
One of my "things" is that I practice Reiki.
I believe strongly on the power of prayer
(whatever your God, as Dave Allen used to say!)
and positive thinking.
So. lets all go for it.
Come on Ade, up and at 'em!
..and Scarborough in May sounds good to me!!

Mike
23-07-2004, 09:16 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

23-07-2004, 11:18 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Many thanks for the text message Russ and I am so sorry to hear about this terrible accident.

Ade, I and I am sure everyone else who knows you from your postings on this and other sites, wish you all the very best in a speedy recovery from your injuries and hope to see you out and about again real soon.

Debs, our thoughts are with you also just now, and I am sure that the many friends that Ade has made through this medium, will be only too pleased to lend a hand wherever and whenever it may be necessary, now and throughout Ades recovery.

I personally wish the pair of you all the very best and perhaps someday I will have the opportunity to meet with you both, and share a laugh, a joke and beer or two together.

All the very best,

Malcolm.
23-07-2004, 12:55 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Gee, this is rotten news. Interesting words from you, Mike. I wish Reiki would work from way down here but I shall have to resort to just sending best wishes to Ade via the net.

23-07-2004, 01:31 PM