ADE- UPDATE 4
Anonymous
Unregistered

ADE- UPDATE 4
Had a text from Ade, asking me to post a big thanks to everyone. All he said was god i hurt but alive. He also asked me to post this number for texts 07940265360, but please add your name at the end.

Garry
31-07-2004, 07:37 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: ADE- UPDATE 4
Thank you, Garry. It's very worrying not knowing how he is, and this is so helpful. Poor old Ade. He's a tough cookie, and he'll get there. Soon, I hope. Txt'd him tonite.
31-07-2004, 09:18 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Glad to hear hes getting better. Sorry, cant text him, havent got a mobile, (Im not that modern yet !!!!)

ammo
01-08-2004, 06:55 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thats not a problem, just glad to hear Ade is recovering as we all are.
01-08-2004, 02:34 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ade Hall..who he?
It occurs to me that some people reading these messages are wondering who this man is. Can't find his name in any results...nothing on Google..is he another Edgar Jessup?
Well, Ade Hall is the kind of guy we all want as our mate. Big guy with a heart the size of an elephant. No, he doesn't race, but he is happy to do crazy things like having his head shaved etc, to raise money for others to race.
And..if you are in trouble, the first one to email or txt you encouragement is Ade.
A friend in need, indeed, and now he's in need..Ade...we're all here for you, lad.
Soon as your up to it, we might look at having your chest waxed...or a bikini-line wax? After this lot, it would probably be nothing at all.
Get well and get back out here where we can spoil you a bit.
01-08-2004, 03:11 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Ade Hall..who he?
I've been away from this forum from a bit. What a shock to come back and read the news about Ade! so glad to hear that he is on the mend.Helen said it best, what a great fellow!
Get well, very soon, Ade!

01-08-2004, 08:23 PM