HICKY SETS SIGHTS ON 2021 WITH CONFIRMED SUPERBIKE DEAL!
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
HICKY SETS SIGHTS ON 2021 WITH CONFIRMED SUPERBIKE DEAL!
[Image: Hickyfor2021BSB.jpg]

With the 2020 racing season being disrupted by the coronavirus pandemic, Peter Hickman, the world’s fastest road racer, is aiming high for 2021 with the confirmation he has signed a new Superbike deal that will see him challenging for the Bennetts British Superbike Championship title as well as competing at the major International Road Racing events.

With many of the 2020 events being cancelled, the shortened six-round Bennetts British Superbike Championship has been the only racing the world’s fastest road racer has been able to compete in. However, it has been a tough opening five rounds so far, with bad luck preventing Hicky from showcasing his true potential.

The Superbike ace is now looking to end the season on a high next weekend at Brands Hatch, before setting his sights firmly on 2021. The three-time BSB Showdown contender and Isle of Man TT lap record holder recently signed a new Superbike contract to compete in the full BSB season, as well as the major international road races, with full details set to be released shortly.

Peter Hickman

“2020 definitely hasn’t gone the way we had hoped! It has been a really tough year for us, but we’ve had three incredible seasons recently where we’ve been very lucky so I guess we were due some bad luck, so you’ve got to take the rough with the smooth and 2020 was probably the best time to have it!

It’s a shame we haven’t been able to showcase our full potential this year but we’re all heading to Brands ready to end the season on a bit of a high. Having a contract in place for next season already is brilliant and means I can head into the off-season focusing solely on next year!”

[Image: HickmanLogo.jpg]

08-10-2020, 12:59 PM
Website Find Reply
Rednine Offline

Threads: 5
RE: HICKY SETS SIGHTS ON 2021 WITH CONFIRMED SUPERBIKE DEAL!
I'm looking forward to read who its with?

Smoke me a kipper...........................I'll be back for breakfast Icon_wink
08-10-2020, 02:15 PM
Find Reply