North Monaghan Races....What did You Think?
Anonymous
Unregistered

North Monaghan Races....What did You Think?
What a weekend we had at the North Monaghan Road Races, i enjoyed it , good weather , and good racing, , the negative bit , being Darran Lindsays mishap , of which we wish him a speedy and full recovery.
But, What Did YOU Think of it, let me hear your views, good or bad, dont worry, this is one way we can try and improve for 2005, By YOUR Feedback.
Baylon
16-08-2004, 08:34 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: North Monaghan Races....What did You Think?
Are you going to be at the Manx, Baylon? Can't get through to your email address...have you changed it? If so...don't post the new one in the e-mail address line or it will get swamped with spam! <A HREF="mailto:hbg@ecosse.net">hbg@ecosse.net</A>
17-08-2004, 07:13 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Baylon i got back home late Monday evening you asked what do think of North Monaghan in a word BRILLIANT,and may i wish Darren Lyndsay a speedy recovery and as for the Deers Leap AWSOME.
17-08-2004, 08:19 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Baylon,
Great to catch up with you again at Monaghan.
As apectator, it is possibly my favourite meeting of the year, and with the sun shining for most of the weekend, and the craic with the usual suspects...suberb.
Good feedback from many of the riders I spoke to regarding the practice format, which allowed plenty of track time for all...if a little hectic at times!
Best wishes to Darren for a speedy recovery, and looking forward to Monaghan 2005.

Chas.
24-08-2004, 11:40 PM