CRUTCHLOW LOOKING FORWARD TO VALENCIA CHALLENGE
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
CRUTCHLOW LOOKING FORWARD TO VALENCIA CHALLENGE
[Image: LCRhdr.jpg]

Cal Crutchlow is aiming to produce his very best form as the MotoGP season enters the home straight with a double-header in Valencia. There are now only three rounds of the World Championship left with the back-to-back races at Circuit Ricardo Tormo immediately followed by the climax to the 2020 calendar in Portimao.

The LCR Honda CASTROL rider will debut a new livery on his 2020 RC213V this weekend as he looks to build on the progress demonstrated in Aragon, where he secured a front-row spot in the first race. Although he was unable to translate that speed into big results, the Briton is hopeful of challenging once again at Valencia as he bids to sign off the closing rounds in style.

[Image: CrutchlowpreValencia.jpg]

Cal Crutchlow

“I look forward to starting these last three races of the season with the first Valencia race this weekend and the second Valencia race the next weekend. It isn’t the easiest circuit on a MotoGP bike, but I’m looking forward to working with my team and riding the Honda there and then at Portimao in three weeks’ time.”

05-11-2020, 06:00 PM
Website Find Reply