BRIAN SPOONER
Anonymous
Unregistered

BRIAN SPOONER
Just like to say well done to Brian, for taking the award for the first 250 home in the junior. Brian has former manx GP winner Russ henley helping him out this year.
02-09-2004, 07:08 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: BRIAN SPOONER
Brian has been doing well for scones at the Manx this year. Was camped next to him until I pitched camp this morning at silly o'clock. Between Russ and Clem that has got to be the best looked after and most rebuilt Yamaha in the paddock!

He looked good in the Junior (I was watching from Braddan) and I know he's confident of a good show on Friday..... or possibly Saturday?

Good luck to the Scone Ranger!

And a word of warning to his friends..... never start a dyno in the paddock at 10 o'clock after a big night out unless you want to be confronted by Spooner in boxers and boots threatening to firebomb you Big Grin
02-09-2004, 10:06 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

A particularly scary sight with the new haircut and topknot!!
05-09-2004, 08:46 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

You should have heard the language when Mr Spooner awoke on Sat am (ish) sober and looked in the mirror!!! ;-)
We don't have an exact figure as to how much he raised for the helicopter fund, but hopefully will get one from John Kermeen, in a few days.
We finished his shave on Saturday, so he is all done now, its took at least 10 years of The Peter Pan of racing! I will post a couple of pics of him in a thread on rrr.com for those who wish to see the damage!!
Russ
06-09-2004, 06:45 PM