Tom's funeral
Anonymous
Unregistered

Tom's funeral
David and I have just got back from Peel, quick
change and of to work.

Tom's funeral as to be expected was full house and even some had to stay outside.
There were at least a thousand who attended including Senior MGP winner Davy Morgan, quite
a few Irish lads John Burrows, Seamus Green, also
Guy Martin. The Southern 100 club, many from RRR.com, Caroline and Jackie from the Manx MCC.
Many more but difficult to pick everyone out,
there certainly was most of the Isle of Mans
current riders.
The tributes made included lots of the funny things that Tommy has done over the years. Even the texts to MArtin Bullock, telling him how he's got the engine ready to go of for the MGP preparation, very dedicated. Tommy would be remembered for being a joker and his dedication to what he did, even if he is no longer with us. We'll always remember his cheeky smile and those incredible 120.28 and 120.27 laps he did.
RIP Tommy.
14-09-2004, 12:47 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Tom's funeral
Couldn't be there, but I have been thinking of him all day.
As his friend Juan suggested...if you are able to give blood, give a pint for Tommy, in his memory...once you start, make a habit of it...you never know when you or a friend might need it.
Have a look at his diary too on his website..you can reach it by going to our links, its in there.
14-09-2004, 12:53 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Tom's funeral
Toms funeral was just how it should have been, a fitting tribute with a few tears but many laughs also.

The way his Family and Friends conducted themselves has to be commended, especially Quayler on the way he delivered what he wanted to say, which is so many ways you could actually hear Spook saying himself....'Proper Factory'

It was a privalage to be there and to have known Tom and I am sure after today there will be many stories recounted, some true and some total b*llo*ks about Tom but each and everyone will give a smile.

Miss ya badly mate, your a blo*dy legend.

14-09-2004, 04:25 PM