BSB title
Anonymous
Unregistered

BSB title
Well done to John Reynolds on winning the championship for 2004.Whats next for Rizla Suzuki?I hope they can move into WSB as the bike and riders are well up to the task.
20-09-2004, 11:39 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: BSB title
Would be very surprised if they went to WSB. Listening to Paul Bird talking on Sky as regards Monstormob plans for next season its in Britain they plan to race as there sponsors want it that way. WSB still very unsettled with the possibility of not having a round at Brands next summer.Our Championship is so good that i believe the top teams simply don`t feel the need to go WSB racing as ours has such high `Street Cred` around the world. Just my opinion tho.
cheers,
Stella.
ps Would welcome a certain Mr Chili tho if he feels the need to try racin in GB ;-)
20-09-2004, 04:39 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: BSB title
I see John's saying that he intends to defend his title next year (on teletext) it should be a great season of racing to look forward to now Honda have got it's Fireblade sorted,the new GSXR1000 will also have to be better,what about the Ducatis are they going to be more up for it than this season or is their strangle hold of BSB now over?
21-09-2004, 12:51 PM