IFORCE BMW UNVEIL THREE-STRONG RIDER LINE UP FOR 2022 BENNETTS BSB
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
[Image: IForceBSBPromo.jpg]

PR Racing have announced for the first time in their team’s history, a three-strong rider line-up for the Bennetts British Superbike Championship, fielding a trio of iForce BMWs for the 2022 season.

Bennetts BSB race winner Dan Linfoot joins the Liverpool-based team as he returns to the grid. He is joined by Fraser Rogers, as the 26-year-old progresses back into the Superbike class after finishing fourth in last season’s Pirelli National Superstock Championship title fight.

The team is completed by Bennetts BSB rookie Dan Jones as he makes his debut in the Championship after finishing fourth in last year’s Quattro Group British GP2 standings. Jones had his first taste of the BMW M 1000 RR at the end of last year, and is now looking ahead to the new challenge.

Linfoot said:

“I have never ridden the BMW M 1000 RR before and am looking forward to developing the bike and showing the bigger teams our rear wheel. I definitely want to be aiming for a regular top ten finish and then a top eight.  Obviously, I would like to push for the Showdown, I have been there three times before, so I know what is needed to get us there.”

Rogers said:

“My aim is to push from the off and consistently finish in the points; if we get the balance right, I want to be as close to the Showdown as possible. I would like to thank iForce BMW for this opportunity to show what I can do on the big stage, and you can be assured I will give it everything.”

Jones said

“Racing in BSB is just one of my goals and it feels great to have got here. 2022 will be a massive learning curve, one I can't wait to get my teeth into.”

Director Julian Mosquera concluded:

“To have secured a rider with such a high pedigree as Dan Linfoot is great for the team. He has proven he can be a force to be reckoned with and with the package we are putting together, Dan should have a great season and take the team to the next level.

“We have been speaking to Fraser for several years and his success in last year’s Superstock Championship is a clear indication that he means business. He will make an exciting addition to our line-up.

“After taking DJ out to test in Spain and seeing his performance, we decided to skip his year in Superstock and get him straight into Superbike. With his raw pace and clean riding style he should do well.

“We must recognise all our sponsors who help us realise the team strategy, and especially iForce who are making a big impact, along with Lloyd & Jones who have partnered the team from the very early days as we started this journey.”

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]

02-02-2022, 12:20 PM
Website Find Reply