Fogarty goodies.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fogarty goodies.
Loads of Carl Fogarty goodies are to go under the hammer this weekend 16/17 October at the Classsic and M /Cycle and Mechanics show at the Stafford County Showground, guest of honour is the Stalker alias Chris Walker.
14-10-2004, 07:08 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Fogarty goodies.
I understand that a quantity of the Foggy jnr and snr memorabilia advertised at the auction has already been sold.
15-10-2004, 08:26 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Seems strange to me but there is loads to be auctioned off besides Foggy gear, i understand one of Mike Hailwoods Nortons is one of the job lots, anyway Bill i am not a big Fogarty fan but he wasnt a bad rider?
15-10-2004, 09:23 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

It is not the machine, it is the 1961 Senior replica that Mike gave to Bill Lacey for preparing his winning machine. Go to <A HREF="http://www.bonhams.com">http://www.bonhams.com</A> and click on the Vincent to view the whole auction.
Both Foggy's were super road racers in their days; let's hope the Foggy Petronas get a few more horse power next year.
15-10-2004, 09:55 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bill i am disputing the Fogarty,s riding ability its just my opinion incidently i think the works teams like a smile now and again, see you tomorrow Bill i might buy a Foggy flag?
16-10-2004, 09:03 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

AUCTION
Bill the last posting should have read ' i am NOT disputing the Fogarty's riding ability' sorry for any confusion but once you press the send button thats it?
16-10-2004, 09:35 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: AUCTION
16-10-2004, 11:23 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll have two. They'll look nice framing his trophy which I bought some years ago at the big auction of his racing stuff, in London.
Thinking of selling it actually, and let someone else have it for a while. It was thrilling to hold it the first time, and think he held it too, but now it's someone else's turn maybe.
16-10-2004, 12:18 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

20-10-2004, 03:28 PM