Hodgson For AMA Superbike
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hodgson For AMA Superbike
Heard on Manx Radio interview this morning that Neil Hodgson is going for the AMA series next year. First man to take British, World and American Titles, could he do it ?
10-11-2004, 09:39 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Hodgson For AMA Superbike
Wasn't Hizzy lining up for this before his accident ???
10-11-2004, 10:19 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Could he do it ? nothings impossible but from what i`ve seen on the TV its not that easy either.Guess like this season a lot will depend on the team, new tracks,and relocating the family will be a big challenge too. All said and done tho, and daft as it may sound, i still think that Neil is an underated racer and if anyone can do it he can. All the best Neil and will watch with interest.
cheers,
Stella
10-11-2004, 02:57 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Personally don't think he stands a cat n hells chance. I cannot see him beating the likes of Mladin,Du Hamel,Zemke, the Bostrom boys, Yates etc.
11-11-2004, 10:15 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Gotta agree with you there Gary.

He's a nice guy and all that but I didn't think he'd do particularly well in GP racing (he's currently lying 17th)and I doubt he has what it takes to beat these guys either.

Like to see him prove me wrong though ! :-))
11-11-2004, 10:53 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Having seen some of the AMA races first hand,I have to agree that it will be tough for Neil.They are a seriously competetive bunch over there and are not to be underestimated.We wish him well though.It will make it interesting
12-11-2004, 07:57 AM