Names on the site.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Names on the site.
Is it just me or does everyones heart miss a beat when a new message appears on this site?
Such as the one about Roger Bennett,I always think the worst news is to appear on screen.
15-11-2004, 06:13 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Names on the site.
No ! just wondered what Rog had been up too as he is not known for misbehavin ;-)

cheers,
Stella
15-11-2004, 08:20 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know what you mean, Kev. My heart skips a beat too, and I wonder what has happened. We assume the worst don't we? We are lucky enough to know some of the nicest people in the world, and unlucky enough to have lost some of them.
I don't know the answer, but anyway, Roger is fine, and he's going to win this darn race!!!
(Les will win it later)
They are two of the nicest, and quietest guys you could meet. Noone would ever believe they are the same guys they see racing, and giving no quarter!

16-11-2004, 12:17 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know what you mean, Kev. My heart skips a beat too, and I wonder what has happened. We assume the worst don't we? We are lucky enough to know some of the nicest people in the world, and unlucky enough to have lost some of them.
I don't know the answer, but anyway, Roger is fine, and he's going to win this darn race!!!
(Les will win it later).
They are two of the nicest, and quietest guys you could meet. Noone would ever believe they are the same guys they see racing, and giving no quarter!

16-11-2004, 12:20 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am so glad that somebody else feels this way!
Any name as a heading worries me...
I wasnt going to mention it, but now I have.
Perhaps we could add something to a name to help with collective blood pressure!
Mike
Feeling very mortal after John Peel and Emlyn Hughes!
16-11-2004, 01:11 PM