28-11-2004, 04:35 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: World's top people
28-11-2004, 06:31 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Congratulations to you too Helen, what a really good turn out and great to see the smiles on faces of people that had never been on a sidecar before. A cold but dry and sunny day, made all the better by the great company !

cheers and well done again !
Stella n Alex
28-11-2004, 07:50 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

a wee giggle....
Ian Forrest at Knockhill was very worried about this event. Inexperienced people on these dangerous sidecars, driven by madmen...
Not a single worrying moment (I didn't mention when I saw Patrick Farrance drive past on someone's outfit (teehee))during the sidecar experience.
After us,there was a Hot Marques (I think thats waht its called!) event.Expensive sports cars, anyway. First car, first corner CRASH!
Ian came and told me...I don't think he thinks sidecars are so mad now...very complimentary about you all, boys and girls.
28-11-2004, 10:10 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: a wee giggle....
Looking forward to the photos of you in those leathers Helen.
29-11-2004, 12:04 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well done, congratulations and thanks to Helen and all your helpers and many thanks to Knockhill circuit and staff. With both my bikes in bits it was nice to be asked to be a stand-in driver if required. I couldn't have taken you up on the offer as the nice warm garage at Knockhill was full of beer on Saturday night. Need I say more!!!

Unusually, Joyce helped to finish the better part of 3 bottles of wine and spent a considerable time(between glasses) perfecting her passengering technique on a LCR aided and manhandled by Jason Miller, then went on to ride with Bryan Robinson on an F2 - were the bruises from Patrick's handhold worth it!!!

It was wonderful to have time to actually chat with friends - normally at race meetings it is more of a wave, hello and I must go and .....

So once again a big thank you and we both feel honoured to have been part of the experience.

Couperman and Joyce

29-11-2004, 08:38 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Congrats Helen !!
Hey Helen
Congratulations to getting the big day together !
and it certainly sounds like everyone had a great time ! More so.........excellent fund raising !
So glad you all had good weather.
01-12-2004, 10:47 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Congrats Helen !!
Helen, Cant believe its been a week since Knockhill and Im still grinning! Where did you put your licence application form? Cheers
Jan
04-12-2004, 11:33 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Congrats Helen !!
I'm about to fill it in and send it off! You should join the SSRC and do the same...even if we only get a few laps of practice...
05-12-2004, 07:48 AM