ANTI SPY
Anonymous
Unregistered

ANTI SPY
If you want to get FREE anti spy download free search & distroy then go to <A HREF="http://www.yahoo.com">www.yahoo.com</A>
if you cant find it email me and it will post it to you
11-12-2004, 11:38 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: ANTI SPY
Sorry Steve I am too busy sending my bank account details to
MRS. SESE-SEKO WIDOW OF LATE PRESIDENT MOBUTU SESE-SEKO
OF ZAIRE who has got an offer I just cannot refuse.
12-12-2004, 01:50 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

You dont need to send bank details any money, if you dont trust Yahoo, it's completly free, its on there own web site.

12-12-2004, 02:02 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I see Don your with Yahoo by your'e email address. Dont you already have it?
12-12-2004, 02:18 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello Steve,
Sorry I could not resist the chance to expose the widow.
We use firewalls and Norton but even then John Foster gets through to me.
I am sure AntiSpy is perfectly ok and looks pretty reasonable, however if you
want Anti-Spy to search and remove Adware, you must ask it to do so by selecting
the check box. Also remember the Anti-Spy toolbar is the beta version at the moment so
it can only get better.
I use Yahoo because they give you heaps of storage now, 250mb, and it is all free.
12-12-2004, 03:14 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Steve,
I've got spybot search and destroy, norton, zonealarm and ten guards armed with machineguns and still Don's e-mail gets throught to me.
AS does advertiing for every product you can imagine that will remove everything and also make everything bigger and grow hair on a snooker ball.

12-12-2004, 11:52 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

i don't trust tools bars from yahoo or anybody else. i make regular use of spybot search and destroy, ad-aware, spywareblaster and shootthemessenger. i use the firewall that came with windows xp and find it to be as tight as a gnat's chuff.

i had a pop-up blocker too, but it stopped the pm alerts that most phpbb forums have and i got rid of it.

i still don't use spam filters, which is a pain, as i have one email account that i rarely use anymore coz i get upwards of 200 spams a day.
12-12-2004, 12:29 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

And I'm watching you all from 30,000 ft on my new broom...Santa came early.
I ditched several old addresses after the Southern, when I came home to thousands of emails about p***s extension, p**n movies etc. Since then I have been fine, getting a few very strange mails from the likes of DS, JF, SC et al, but nothing offensive or harmful. I use AVG which is free, and have had nothing disastrous at all.
Just got a new computer, and will be running XP, so it should be faster, cleaner and even more fun.
12-12-2004, 04:48 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

To stop / filter the spam adverts in email try Spam Bully, I got it and its ace, its automatically configures itself to work in Outlook expess and creates a spam folder, nearly all the spam goes into it, the program takes only a small amount of training, occasionally a non spam goes into spam folder, but you can cl;ick the NOT SPAM button to teach it that email address is not spam, any spam that go into your inbox you just press the spam button and thats where they go from then on, I think you can get a free 30 day trial from <A HREF="http://www.download.com">www.download.com</A> type spam bully into the search and it should find it for you.
Russ
12-12-2004, 05:45 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Helen - how could something cleaner be even more fun?
Some of the stuff that gets through from Cargo would make a kangaroo's eyes water.
12-12-2004, 10:49 PM