New TT Rider Liaison Officers
Anonymous
Unregistered

New TT Rider Liaison Officers
17-01-2005, 02:18 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: New TT Rider Liaison Officers
Yes congratulations to both Paul and Milky. From what i read big changes are ahead, and its looking very positive.

cheers,
Stella.
17-01-2005, 09:35 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Congratulations to Pasul and Milky.

However how does one define the title "Riders Liason Officer" in the light of the ones who have held the position in the past.//

Please, for the benefit of the lay people, tell us what these fine gentlemen will have as duties in the days to come, in the years to come.

Thank you
18-01-2005, 03:59 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

18-01-2005, 11:49 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I would have thought riders liason means exactly that? ok Milky has done the business but Mr Phillips did he ever compete in the TT or the MGP and i thought an ex sidecar driver might be also invited to do the job.
19-01-2005, 09:30 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I must say I was surprised initially that Paul had been chosen since he is not a TT rider,
however on reflection, there are few people who are more enthusiastic and who have put
as much of their own time and money into promoting road racing than Paul has.
Give him a go and I reckon it will work.
There needs to be an interface between the public and the organisers and I feel the team
of Milky and Paul could be just what the TT needs.
Good luck to both of them.

19-01-2005, 10:23 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hope Milky continues his pit lane coverage as he does a brilliant job PS: Sorry Geoff but Milky can run quicker and he also gets out of breath.
19-01-2005, 02:21 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for your concise reply........I was not sure that only two people could carry out such a complicated, demanding job, when in the past there were up to six allocated to this title, including other riders etc.

It will be a very demanding task and I wonder if they can do what Jack Wood and his colleagues did in the 20th century !!

I would like to reproduce your reply in entirety, unchanged on my TT 2005 website if you would be so kind.
Thank you
Ian TTFAN
19-01-2005, 05:27 PM