TT Entry List
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: TT Entry List: ONLY 1 lady.
You'd need some good glue if the eyelashes were to stay on for 4 laps!! Definately worth prize money, a medal and a mention in the programme.
25-04-2005, 04:13 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Personally, I'd go for the best rear end shuffle...Marty Finnegan, I think...sorry, Cargo!
25-04-2005, 09:17 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I guessed someone would have a poke out the fun !!
LOL

Yes ELLE I do like to be further up the field
against the 400's and I'm aiming higher each time
but I must admit 24th is rubbish, so watch out Cargo ! We are coming through Blonde, bald, t**s,
no t**s, it don't matter whether we got no test tickles!
COZ we have we're out there aren't we !!
25-04-2005, 09:17 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I seem to remember that both of you beat me last year and in fact both of you past meonthe road together.
So if anything YOU both need to watch out cos this year I'm...................

As for Martin's rear end ?? I'm sure he'll be delighted to know he's a winner in the Witch's eyes

25-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

well my money will be on Gail again ( all being well }
are you riding a classic Gail (and no i dont mean David ) lol
26-04-2005, 12:06 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thank you Eric.We all appreciate it.
27-04-2005, 08:39 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

1st 125 in a mixed race is not the winner, but certainly an achievement to be proud of. To be honest, and I know I'm gonna get some flack here but I can't honestly see a female rider making the podium in the Junior or Senior MGP ever, it really is too tough for women at that level. Given that I think Carolynn will be the lady ( lady, yeah right) who stands on the podium first in the 400's. Unless of course the MMCC decide to have a podium for the 1st 125 home , like they used to in the 250/400 TT!!! Then of course it could very well be Gail?? Although lets not forget that Maria could turn up on a 400 and given her speeds on a 600 she would find the 400 alot easier, anyone who's ridden a big bike then gone down to a smaller one will tell you that its alot easier to ride the small bike at high speed when you have experience of bigger, faster bikes.
Personally, from a male chauvanist pig point of view I'd rather see an award for the female rider with the biggest Water melons!!!!! ;-)
LOL
Russ
27-04-2005, 09:57 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Russ you will need a huge ladder to get out of that hole you have dug for yourself.
27-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've been in bigger holes than that Don LOL ;-)
27-04-2005, 10:16 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i'm saying nowt!
ade!
27-04-2005, 11:58 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Your right Ade.
This thread took a silly turn but now Russ has gone and dug himself a dirty great big hole I'm saying nothing more on the subject
Take a tip from me Russ stop digging now and get on with something important like transporting important parcels to Ireland.
28-04-2005, 12:22 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

47TH 75 STEPHEN CARR 400Kawasaki CARRICKFERGUS 1 38 56.4 91.52
24TH 78 GAIL MUSSON 125 Honda FOXDALE
1 32 52.8 97.49 SILVER
400s 600s i rest my case not against cargo but just look at results and see who finished behind Gail on bigger CC

hope i aint read this wrong but Gail set a record which will be there for ever 1st female 100 mph lap on a 125 #
and by the way the canadian should not be allowed to ride because he made a film he was to slow as are quite alot of riders who will never make it
and Elle when you beat Gail come back and make comment then when you have done something
as someone said " be carefull whos toes you stand on on the way up as you dont know whos feet you may have to kiss on the way down
28-04-2005, 01:15 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

You did read it correctly eric.
However lap and race times don't always tell the full story.
For example the 400 that won last year was very much different from mine and many others.
Just as Gails 125 is very different from a 125 being raced at say MotoGP.
So cc isn't everything it's more accurate to measure power to weight ratios and compare.

28-04-2005, 06:26 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dear Eric,
What is your problem ? I am not sure why you are having a nasty wee dig at me (or Cargo either), maybe you have had a bad day. Hopefully today is going a lot better for you. Though I am pleased to see that you think that I am on the way up. Read my posting again - I wasn't having a go at Gail, she did very well to achieve 100mph, and hopefully I will be doing the same soon. 2004 was only my 2nd Manx, and I am pleased so far - esp when I compare my times with some of the others when they were in their 2nd year.
But Eric, actually, the GREAT thing about the Manx is that even if Gail or Cargo or whoever does 100 or 102 or even 105mph, it does not in any way stop or affect me or anyone else achieving the same or better lap times. We are racing the clock. That is one of the special things about the TT circuit. Have you ever raced there yourself ?

Anyway, no wonder I don't bother with posting very often, one minute you're having a laugh (when you should be working), and the next minute some stranger is telling you to watch who you offend on the way up ?!! Weird. I can't imagine Gail is offended.
28-04-2005, 10:23 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: TT Entry List
I think most of you have not realised that the rules have changed for the TT this year,in so much as there is no Production race for Manx GP riders to contest.It is now a Supersport race so the ruling allowing Manx GP to compete,no longer applies.Maria obviously realises that she will acheive a higher placing at the Manx and has opted for that.Anyway,the weather's better(well,usually)
28-04-2005, 11:01 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just had to trainspot wi this thread, the rider you may be thinking of was Walter Migliorati, who put on his wifes smallz on his head apparently to stop him sweating .....mmmm, what ever next cross dressed road racers...why not!!!!best dressed male in a floral pattern dress, sure you can still get them on the IOM!!! :-)
02-05-2005, 04:47 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

graziano rossi [father of valentino] used to wear women's knickers on his head while racing.
ade!
02-05-2005, 06:07 PM