Foortball? TT only three weeks away!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Foortball? TT only three weeks away!!
You guys ang gals are worrying me. The TT is less than three weeks away, and all you can talk about is football. Is this the way it's going these days? There must be some thing to talk about. I thought I would have heard more about Mr Moodie's departure.From what I hear it was quite eventful.
Anyway, well done Wigan, with an ex Bradford City manager. Paul Jewell is a legend.City are aiming to win the FA Cup in 2011 just 100 years since they last won it!!
10-05-2005, 10:18 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Foortball? TT only three weeks away!!
Haven't heard about Moodie, what's the news?
(Apparently he's very popular on here so I will sit on the fence on this one).
10-05-2005, 11:17 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think that the thing is that there is so little to talk about with the TT, that football crept in!
At the risk of being contraversial, there has been little new discussed in here for ages.
I come on here every day as one of my first ports of call and heave found it quite disappointing.

Is this a sign that the TT is now so strong that there is nothing to grumble about? (apart from the appaling ferry "service").
Or, is it that there is less interest now than there has been over previous years?
Please note that these were questions, not statements! (That should rake over the coals abit!!)
Mike
(MV)
10-05-2005, 11:21 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nick you must realise that the Roadracing season is only a few weeks old and the Footy is almost over, it seems this time of the year that both seem to clash.
10-05-2005, 01:03 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Arsenal 7, Everton 0 !

Not quite a 130mph lap, but what football?!
I was thinking last night that two things have been a constant in my life for the last 40 plus years.
1. The Isle of Man TT (plus motorcycling in

general.

2. The Arsenal and Highbury(be sad to leave there

Wives, girlfriends come and go, but thos 2 things are constants!
If you read this Pamela, I dont mean you Babe!
Gald to have brought the delights of both to you. I know you are ahuge fan of the TT and love the Island as much as I do!

Mike Vickers
(MV)

12-05-2005, 10:53 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well done the Gunners i hope you finish above a certain team up the East Lancs Rd, as for Everton ROLL ON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, enjoy the TT and i hope the sun shines and its a safe one.
12-05-2005, 11:39 AM