Not Long Now
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not Long Now
Sat here at work and my mind began to drift to the Isle of Man , i could feel excitment in my stomach as i thought of the first week in June , going to the TT is a thing ive done many times before , funny though that instead of the excitment waning as the years roll on it becomes increasingly exciting , the history of the place does it for me , riding the course knowing what legends have rode the same peice of tarmac , as i take all the famous corners , the mind blowing straights my whole body tingles with goose bumps , as i write this im tingling ( hehe ) im sure you all know what im on about , its not like the beach holidays i go on every year , those you look forward , you go enjoy and come back , the TT is something special , i think i leave a small part of my soul there every year and when i return im whole again....the bikes , the people , the atmostphere....

This is the Isle Of Man......This is the TT
12-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Not Long Now
Yes Neil , that's really the same I feel at the moment.
Michael
12-05-2005, 02:38 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Time to put "No Limit" on the VHS player......We wish there was a DVD version !!

I know how you feel; after 58 years I'm still as keen to get on that boat and see the Island coming out of the haze....................

Not long now !!!
12-05-2005, 02:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

So glad there are other nuttters like me!!

Mike
12-05-2005, 04:33 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

lets get together?
Oh, yes...how about another wee get together? The cat with no tail? Any other suggestions? When?
12-05-2005, 07:56 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: lets get together?
As I am staying in Sulby again, that would be good!! ;-)
I am going to the TT chat show on 2nd June though.

Anyway, if you comeup with something, I will try to make it.

Mike
(MV)
13-05-2005, 08:43 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: lets get together?
Yea, I was bitten hard by the TT Bug Too!...I call it Home away from home. Its The Longest, & Greatest 2 weeks of the year! and, For me its like climbing Mt Olyimpus to get there... Every Time! I'll try to make the cat w/no tail if I can find the time, and know when to be there! Zoom!
15-05-2005, 09:56 PM