TT in the Daily Telegraph
Anonymous
Unregistered

TT in the Daily Telegraph
01-06-2005, 03:48 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: TT in the Daily Telegraph
hi cargo, yes, the telegraph is usually pretty good for bike sport coverage. although there was a fatality reported, it certainly wasn't sensationalised, which is a damned sight better than the tabloids in general.
ade!
01-06-2005, 10:59 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

what i would like to know is if my local village cant run the annual pram race due to insurance worries how long has the TT/Manx got ????
01-06-2005, 01:08 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

and also what the hell are you doing on your putter at 2.48 in the morning cargo ? changing nappies ?
01-06-2005, 01:11 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think the DT article was about right in tone

I was on my computer at 2.48 for the same reason that I knew what was in the DT at 2.48. I was just in from work after having been printing the paper. Anyway it was 3.48 really the clock on the site is stuck on GMT
01-06-2005, 01:34 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sadly the coverage in the Guardian was not good. It also looks as if some procedures should be reviewed.
01-06-2005, 01:49 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

The DT article sounds very good to me, it is afterall a balanced view. When a rider loses his or her life it should not be swept under the carpet like can often be seen on the IOM by the powers that be, it should be noted, however the way the DT has done it is good because they have commented on the pros not just sensationalised the bad parts. Well done DT!!!
Russ
01-06-2005, 02:14 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dont read todays Guardian
01-06-2005, 04:03 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

What no snidey remarks from the Rectal orifice TTotal ?
01-06-2005, 06:26 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: TT in the Times
Absolutely not mentioned at all
01-06-2005, 11:19 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Read both the DT and the Guardian. Any remarks from me would be not only inappropriate, and what you may consider snidey, but quite irrelevent, so I won't be remarking.

I don't feel I've made any snidey remarks personally, I've just tried to initiate a debate on whether or not the TT is justifiable. A few have responded sensibly, but most have done the ostrich impersonation and just slagged me off.

Whatever to all, the debate is happening elsewhere, I really don't have to listen to your drivel so if you're on the island, enjoy the next week,as I intend to, if you're not then swivel...
04-06-2005, 08:58 PM