Chat Show
Anonymous
Unregistered

Chat Show
Will the chat show be put somewhere on the net te hear again?? I missed it and by all accounts it was good craic!
03-06-2005, 12:48 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Chat Show
Rik, ya missed a good one! Full marks to Milky and Kinners, all the riders (and Paul Phillips) I hope the buckets were full. This seems to be an annual event and for those who can't make the races every year, one radio show to look forward too and the riders, well their all Stars, Guy, as usual had me in stiches!!! (Peter Kaye...watch your house!)
03-06-2005, 10:38 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Guy was Brill, he had us all in stiches!, as for Kinners, God Bless him, ! he pleaded to everyone to keep it clean!, as it were going out live, his antics each time someone made a boob!, was hilarious!
A great night was had by everyone,the quiz was something else!, and there seemed to be a bigger crowd than last year, so heres hoping tyhat it proved beneficial.
Some pics from this will be on my site soon.
<A HREF="http://www.freewebs.com/irishracephotography">www.freewebs.com/irishracephotography</A>
click on news or gallery
03-06-2005, 11:38 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

03-06-2005, 02:00 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Kevin 'AGO' Murphy
Why not make it a fiver next year, dont think anyone would begrudge the extra quid!
04-06-2005, 01:06 PM