It's been dark
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's been dark
Feels like I'm coming out of a tunnel and into the sunshine.
13-06-2005, 08:31 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: It's been dark
Where have you been, Eddie? long time no see.
13-06-2005, 09:24 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Were have you been Eddie? 1st met by the cricket club at Skerries also that day i bumped into Ade at the Brown Raven or is it the Black Raven, anyway are you at Kells i think it is better than Skerries, but there isnt a gillies leap but to me its my favourite.
13-06-2005, 09:47 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hiya Pykey,
'tis the Black Raven, along with many other fine establishments like Nealons, The West Coast, O'Sheas, The Malt Shovel and The Michael Collins - all on Church Street!
See you in a fortnight
14-06-2005, 01:00 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi guys, it's been a long time since we danced on this site. I've been out of action for various reasons and I'm only starting to come around again. Course I remember you Pykey. Those cooling pints we had at the cricket club while watching friday practice were unforgettable. And the white witch/sidecar fanatic from edinburgh. Ahh! bring it on. Skerries is a must for me and then kells. See you guys around.

eddie.
15-06-2005, 06:12 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok Eddie great memories of my 1st road race in the South, first pub i went who did i run into? Debs and Ade and the Wem mob Tony Moss's fan club, but were have you been since? Big D sold me KELLS been addicted to road racing ireland since but go were i can afford? next stop in ireland i wish was Athea but July is a hectic month even for us ARMCHAIR fans so take care Eddie and see you at Crosskeil.
15-06-2005, 09:42 PM