Rizla Suzuki
Anonymous
Unregistered

Rizla Suzuki
Why is the Rizla bike so naff? in WSB the (same?)bike is all but unbeatable,it's not down to the riders in BSB as JR won last years championship. So what's the deal? someone must have some good ideas/thoughts.
What about crasher Haydon in for Smart?I think the team did not give Smart much of a chance to get fully settled.
17-06-2005, 03:29 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Rizla Suzuki
yo kev, you're talking about the man i love - oooer! i rate james as a truly great rider, never, ever stops trying and ALWAYS gives 100% to the team he's with. not saying that smarty doesn't, but james is a step above.
as for the rizla team? as i put on another website, i don't think it's the bikes, i think the soul has gone out of the team. hopefully james can put some of it back. next round knockhill? look how james did last year on what was supposedly uncompetitive machinery. a first and a second. what is it they say in scotland? go james give it lally :-]
ade!
17-06-2005, 04:11 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Maybe the missing link is Paul Denning?, I think Haydon AND Smart will both excell at Knockhill, cos they will both be hungry for success, But i am hoping for a wee surprise, from the wee Toome man, Michael Laverty,!
17-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

What's the excuse for Virgin IMMobile Yamaha then ?
17-06-2005, 05:03 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

ade!
you must admit he's had the sack a few times and filled a few skips with debris,but good luck to the lad and hope he gets on with the team.
sid from brigg,I think a swop to Honda could not do them any harm as I am sure that Virgin will want better return for their sponsorship cash.
17-06-2005, 06:23 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quite agree,nothing wrong with the team or the riders,
17-06-2005, 06:26 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Yamaha team running Hondas.
Yeah Right.
17-06-2005, 07:11 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Knockhill BSB results 2004

race one, 1st Scott Smart 85.08mph, 2 James Haydon 3 Yukio Kagayama

race two, 1st James Haydon 82.15mph 2 Sean Emmett 3 John Reynolds

We shall see eh ???

cheers,
Stella
17-06-2005, 10:10 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I go with Baylon. They are missing Paul Denning, but I expect them to improve as JR returns to full fitness.
18-06-2005, 09:48 AM