Jamie Whitham
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jamie Whitham
Anyone know how Jamie Whitham is after his spectacular crash at goodwood , by all accounts he broke his leg and cuts and bruises , get well soon Jamie , a true star.
29-06-2005, 09:49 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Jamie Whitham
Oh, no...not again. Best wishes, Jamie, get well soon.
29-06-2005, 10:12 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes, get well Jim.
You have to get back and keep Jack in check!
Jims comments on the Superbikes make it worth listening to.
All the others on there are, in my opinion, pathetic. Jack with his "osses" (meaning Australians, the dreadful new girl and the know all journalist. Thank goodness for Jim.
He hasnt alwasy had the best of luck, has he?

It doesnt seel long sine I saw hil racing around Olivers Mount on an off road bike!

Mike
(M V)
29-06-2005, 12:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just been reading this weeks MCN , Jamie was performing a celebration wheelie and lost the front end when he put it back down ( damp tarmac )
slid the bike and hit a gatepost at 80mph ,
breaking his nose for his troubles...the bike fared rather less being broke into four peices and was none other than Bruce Ansteys 2003 TT winning Triumph , when he realised who was watching , Doohan , Spencer and Agostini Jamie said "bet they were thinking who`s that f****** t*** "
29-06-2005, 02:01 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

That is so Jim!!

His brand of Yorkshire dry wit makes me laugh, time and time again.
One of his coments that is still a favourite was about his wifes credit card being stolen.

"...cost me less when't thief had it!"

Mike
(M V)

29-06-2005, 02:13 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, we bet Jack V and Bruno T are absolutely thrilled to see their Triumph in four bits !!!
29-06-2005, 03:16 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jamie is working hard with Jack V , to get the bike repaired and back into the museum !!
29-06-2005, 03:22 PM