Camp Devlin
Anonymous
Unregistered

Camp Devlin
We saw that the flag was flying and visited Camp Devlin in the S100 campsite last evening. I've not yet spotted the bottlebank.
10-07-2005, 04:54 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Camp Devlin
Camp Devlin!!
He looks pretty normal to me.
11-07-2005, 11:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

The bottlebank has been loyally transporting the witch and her crew (not brew) around the Island for the past week. Her rightful owners should have returned by now and reclaimed her. Hope they had as good a time at the Island Games as we had at the Southern. Absolutely blooming brilliant. saw some of the ttwebsite mob..Pykey, Malcolm, the Gorselea Marshall,Larry, and several others of note, such as Keith (the haircut) Mackay, Barry Wood, Barbara Wood, the amazing Con Law, the awesome Ray McCullough, our Irish friend NM, Rosie and Eddie Cristian, Jen-Michel Prudon...more I will remember later, but no Bill Snelling...
16-07-2005, 02:54 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

No Snelling? That is outrageous!Glad you had a great time,but the glorious weather was only because Gail & David,and us,were NOT there.We only have to think bike and it rains!
Bottle banks are really quite handy and are not always used to dispose of empty bottles of Dark Island,lol.As for Guy,well, he is a Yellowbelly,and they are always sociable,and just a touch mad.
16-07-2005, 06:56 PM