John McGuinness...what next.
Anonymous
Unregistered

John McGuinness...what next.
21-07-2005, 09:21 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: John McGuinness...what next.
tbh, my own personal opinion, jm won't do the tt again. reason? too detailed to go into, but i stand by what i've said.
ade!
22-07-2005, 12:53 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

John McGuinness is going to ride at next years TT Ade.

Paul
22-07-2005, 08:21 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

how much on it?
ade!
22-07-2005, 12:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Careful ade - you may end up losing an awful lot of cash here!
22-07-2005, 12:59 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Birdie will have two riders at TT 2006 and Mr Rutter will also be back from horses mouth see you all in pit lane at MANX dont forget your fireproof overalls or you wont get in pit lane cheers barnesie
22-07-2005, 03:19 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll bet you if you want? I can only go on what the man tells me and that is that he will be there.

Paul
25-07-2005, 12:07 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

27-07-2005, 11:04 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hopefully, all the sceptics and critics will disappear now - hope they all enjoy the taste of humble pie!
27-07-2005, 11:15 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

and here's me thinking i'm the one that gets wound up easily. calm down before you all have a coronary apiece. you two have known me long enough by now to know i can sh*t stir with the best and get a response just like you've posted. it's a wind up, just good clean fun and you rose to the bait like carp to a boilie! you should also know by now my feelings on the tt. i hate the place, so why should i care if john races there or not? i'm looking forward to seeing john at the ulster, and please remember i was having a bit of fun with you, keeping the readers coming back for more :-]
ade!
27-07-2005, 12:16 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

It wasn't specifically aimied at you Ade - plenty of people have been saying it, but it doesn't help our cause any when it's not true. I've spent a lot of time since the TT putting people right on facts concerning the TT. It seems there are lots of urban myths out there, and I have no problems putting them right as we go forward. The TT has always been important to me, and obviously now it is even more so.

Paul
27-07-2005, 03:40 PM