Still here!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Still here!
A year ago we thought we might lose Ade, after his unsuccessful attempt to give a truck a "Glesgae kiss". It's been a rough year, but I am so glad he's still around, and getting back in the swing of things. Looking forward to that long overdue party in Scotland Ade (and Debs).
You could always come up for your birthday and we could have a joint celebration at East Fortune!
21-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Still here!
Better still a week on the rock for the Manx There's always a beer in our fridge Ade never mind this years......special brew.
21-07-2005, 09:57 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's very likely that this year's "special brew" will be delivered to Casa Cargo tomorrow!

Look forward to meeting you at Dundrod Ade
21-07-2005, 10:02 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

That will be most acceptable Larry. I/we will be in all day it's only 3 weeks to go and I've two bike to sort out.
22-07-2005, 12:24 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

i'll be there guys, oh yes, i'll be there.
helen, i'll be there asap. if it's not this year then i'll nail my dead to the door of westminster abbey :-] and yes, i have had a few. i'd something to celebrate today.
ade!
22-07-2005, 12:49 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

There will be a big party when you get here! Hope the hangover is not too bad.
22-07-2005, 08:25 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Helen,
That Ade sure can party, ask anyone who had the pleasure at Skerries - wed night - the Michael Collins, thurs night - the Michael Collins, fri night - the Michael Collins, sat night - started in the Malt Shovel, then up to Keane's Bus Bar, across to the Gladstone, round to the Black Raven [after the 'girls' bought a round, the 'muppet' on the door wouldn't let his 16 year old son Josh in (he had no problem getting late drinks a few nights earlier!) needless to say we went straight back to.......the M.C.

Ade = Top Man!
22-07-2005, 06:35 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

ya missed one noddy. don't forget the man o' war on thursday dinner. me, you, the boy, joe wright and crazy b. great craic. and while we're making people blush i'll just add that noddy and his wife eileen put us up, and put up with us for four days and looked after us TREMENDOUSLY. you guys are the best.
ade!
24-07-2005, 08:33 PM