We're off to the IOM
Anonymous
Unregistered

We're off to the IOM
I've just watched the boat leave Douglas on time on it's way to Belfast, we're sailing at 10.30am and will be in the paddock at around lunch time.

Good luck to all involved in the Manx this year I hope to see lots of friends old and new and most of all enjoy it. I know we will.
Remember drinks will only be available at Team Cargo HQ this week after that we'll be a beer free zone.
All we need now is some decent weather
see ya all there

14-08-2005, 07:38 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: We're off to the IOM
Best of luck lad, you seem to me to be what the MGP is all about
14-08-2005, 05:55 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good luck Stephen hope you have safe and sucessful MGP and all the others taking part,sorry Gail you also and a mate of mine Nigel Howard and good luck also with the weather.
14-08-2005, 06:31 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I will thank you for Gail,Pykey,as she is a little tied up with machine preparation,well I hope she is!We are off on Thursday,as we have to be there early to sample Cargo's hooch before he drinks it all!
14-08-2005, 09:45 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

OI! Some of that hooch has got my name on it...keep yer mitts off...I'll be over for it later.
14-08-2005, 10:22 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mwhahaha I am already here and on my way for Hooch before you.....unluckeeeeeeee losers =)

14-08-2005, 10:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sounds like it might be more fun than the Southern, Helen.

Sorry we're missing it . . . . . . .
14-08-2005, 11:14 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Couldn't be more fun than the Southern, Larry, but wish you two were going to be there.
15-08-2005, 06:16 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

The southern was fun?...Oh aye, right upto midway through the final sidecar race!!

OUCH! - I used to like church bends too...lol.

15-08-2005, 07:45 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Come on Fitz, where's my "replacement" leathers dude??? Are you up for another walk??

15-08-2005, 01:44 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

to those who haven't sampled cargo's tipple, as i did at the ugp, all i can say is prepare to be warmed!!!
good luck at the manx stephen, you know we'll be rooting for ya. and let's have that replica on the mantlepiece in a couple of weeks time. best wishes to sandy and the kids also.
see ya soon, ade!
15-08-2005, 04:48 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

TO PYKEY
Thanks for your good wishes, having a night away from the bike tonight,only because I've just done
a 4 mile race which included the Peel Hill.
I'm please to say I did very well and followed one of our regular fell runners and wasn't too far
behind her at the finish either ! Third lady as
well, can't be bad ! Also beat another regular by
a long way but she must have been feeling the effects of yesterdays half marathon !
Back to garage duty tomorrow night !
Followed by another 10km race on Wednesday !
Then the first of our team arrivals on Thursday!
Don't you just wish you were here ?!
15-08-2005, 09:38 PM