MGP - Special Announcement
Anonymous
Unregistered

MGP - Special Announcement
27-08-2005, 10:40 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: MGP - Special Announcement
So sad. I am stunned by this , and can only say how sorry I am, and I am thinking of his family and friends.
27-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

John, was one of the Real Classic riders, open face helmet etc, watched him at the Manx over the past few years, and was always very impressed with his style!. Sorry to hear of this. My Sympathies go to his Family
27-08-2005, 01:03 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

wish i had a pound for every time i've seen him race, although never met him. sad news indeed. condolences to the family circle.
ade!
27-08-2005, 04:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think youre getting mixed up with John Goodall, Baylon, he was the one in the open face helmet. John Loder also rode the 350 Greeves Oulton in the Junior Classic, very often finishing in the top 10 or so.

Sincere condolences to his family and friends.

ammo
27-08-2005, 10:26 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yep Ammo, i realise that now, Thanks, But still, another great Manx Stalwart .
RIP
27-08-2005, 11:04 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

How an official announcement of a competitor's death can be entitled 'Special' I have absolutely no idea. At best, this is appallingly insensitive, and I think is something that needs to be reviewed urgently and immediately by the organisers. I'm pretty sure the same thing happened at the TT this year.

I was very sorry indeed to hear of the deaths of two long-standing supporters of the MGP John Loder and Geoff Sawyer. They will both be greatly missed.
31-08-2005, 02:57 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi, Thank you all for your sympathy towards the loss of my father. He would be please to know so many enjoyed wathchin him in the manx.

The classic races have lost a little bit of machine variety now as well.
05-09-2005, 11:55 PM