James Crumpton:very sad news
Anonymous
Unregistered

James Crumpton:very sad news
I have been informed today that James Crumpton
was killed last night in a car crash. Unbelieveable to say the least, just over a week
ago I saw James at the Manx GP, and was laughing and joking.
He was one of the nicest guys I know in 125 racing and always asked how I was getting on.
He was a pleasure to know and he has been racing long before I started racing my 125.
I will miss him and I give my sincere sympathy to
his Dad who was never far away when he was racing
and extend condolances to all his family and friends.
RIP James
12-09-2005, 08:36 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: James Crumpton:very sad news
Oh, Gail, I can't believe it. After all he's been through, and his indomitable spirit through it all. RIP James, you were a hero.
12-09-2005, 08:46 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Terrible news never knew James personally but thought he was a talented rider on the small bikes , had a lot of bad luck . This is terrible . RIP
12-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Very sad news indeed,spent alot of time talking to James at the Manx this year,he was a very
competitive racer,been through the mill and back,racings loss,a sad day.
God bless James
steve.c
12-09-2005, 10:25 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I spent all of this years Manx with Jamie as my father tunned his 350 Honda. It was the first time I ever saw him in person and I could not of wished to meet a better bloke. He was laughing all the time and joking. It was his first time on a classic and the handling of the bike was terrible and we all tried to solve it all week but it never came right, he did not moan or complain once, he said to me if he had a BMX for the race he could go faster. He was such a likeable person.

If you saw him in the street you would never know that he was a star in the racing world.

Gone but never ever forgotten.
12-09-2005, 11:15 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dreadful news indeed with everything he has been through recently.

He will be sorely missed by all who had the pleasure of comming into contact with him.

Absolutely Stunned.

RIP James and 'Keep 'er Lit'
13-09-2005, 12:48 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I remember James from the late '80s/early '90s when he was with a team called "Merrydown Racing", and we used to race against each other. He's come a long way since then, but unfortunately I've never met him again since then.

RIP James and sincere condolences to all his family and friends.
13-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Very Very sad news, i worked with jimmy, at lens online for a few months before he went back into his racing, he was due to join us back at L-O-L in a months time, unfortunately, i wont have the pleasure of his company at work as i'd once hoped! Jimmy teenage kicks will always remind me of u, oh that and studio b - i see girls!! hehe! luv ya jim, R.I.P!!! luv little shorty!
13-09-2005, 11:02 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I met jamie at the manx as my dad had built the engine he rode with in the junior classic race. he was always happy and cheerful, and i will remember all the brilliant times I had with him. And the day we walked to douglas i will never forget. And every time I hear the kaiser cheifs- i predict a riot, it reminds me when we were singing it in KFC!
RIP
16-09-2005, 09:46 AM