MHELLIAH NIGHT
Anonymous
Unregistered

MHELLIAH NIGHT
Just to up date you on the Mhelliah night as Rosie is of on her hol's to Hong Kong and she cant do it, There is a free band playing that night, they are The MARDC caledreion pipe band. so come on down and make the most of what is to be a great night out!!!!!!!

(Excuse spelling, i not very good!!)
22-09-2005, 11:20 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: MHELLIAH NIGHT
sorry that is the MANX caladenion pipe band!!!

blame matty for that 1!!!!
22-09-2005, 02:04 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Great stuff! I never saw a Caladenion pipe band before :-)
22-09-2005, 03:00 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just wait till you hear them, Bloodaxe!!!
22-09-2005, 04:31 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lay off Hayley, you cheeky lot! Have a great time. Wish i could be there.
22-09-2005, 06:01 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi everyone just to give some info on Manx Caledonian Pipe Band . Before anything Larry have you seen us play dont know wether your message is a compliment or what hopefuly it is .
We are a traditional Scottish pipe band all experienced players former members of Ellan Vannnin Pipes & Drums .
We have competed at the Cowal Games , Portrush & Bangor In NI , & most importantly of all we are all ardent TT & MGP fans .
There is me the fat guy on the Bass Drum , my beautiful wife Ellen piping also Ogri Sayle who travels the world with Big H spannering for him , also my cousins Billy who was flag marshal at the bottom of Barregarro for many years & his brother Paul both pipers, who wrecked his ankle at Jurby many years ago while campaigning a 250ns Honda .
Noel the snare drummer from Belfast a huge Joey fan but swears profusely , unlike most NI folk .
We also have two members making there debut at the Sulby they are Angus Hoban who can make a set of pipes from start to finish & Matthew Sayle on snare drum who is the nephew of our own minister of fun Mr David Cretney .
There may be one or two others but we are really looking forward to playing ouy mix of traditional Scottish tunes as well as some Manx tunes & at a push we may even let Ogri play his rendition of the Eastenders theme , but on the other hand maybe not .
Any one out there needs any help with a fund raiser we will help if we can especially road racing funds .
Cheers Shaun
22-09-2005, 11:44 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was sorry I couldn't come before I heard this, now I am heart-broken I can't see this world renowned, massively multi-talented outfit.
It's only a matter of time till the world finds out about them, and we won't be able to get in the door...GO to this event, SEE this amazing band, and GIVE THEM ALL YOUR MONEY for this good cause.
Hope you all have a great time and make lots of money for the helicopters.
23-09-2005, 06:19 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hope Rosie and Eddie took their wetsuits with them. Hurricane Damrey has dumped loads of rain on Hong Kong...suppose it will feel like home!!
25-09-2005, 08:34 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

spoke to rosie the other day and she said that it was 32 degrees at half 7 at night, they were also at the new disney land there.
big kids at heart really!!!!
26-09-2005, 01:05 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

spoke to rosie yesturday and you were right, it had been raining none stop for 2 days and she said that it was really windy too. like you said not much different from the isle of man, but its not stopping them having a good time. when i spoke to them they were sat on the floating bistro (drinking)and watching the rain pour down!!!!
27-09-2005, 12:08 PM