DMRR
Anonymous
Unregistered

DMRR
Davy Morgan will ride for Team DMRR next year, on board 600, superbike and superstock machines.
23-10-2005, 09:54 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: DMRR
i'm glad about that bayler. not only for davy's sake, great rider that he is, but also dessy moore. at one point there was even talk of dmrr being no more. it would have been a great shame. good luck to davy next season, and let's hope dessy get's cam donald as a team mate for him :-]
ade!
24-10-2005, 11:42 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

it wont be Cam !
24-10-2005, 07:56 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

come on then, spill the beans!
ade!
24-10-2005, 10:59 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Its all down to the budget Ade, at the moment, there isnt a budget to cover a second rider, but if the required amount can be found, another rider could well be on board, as for Cameron Donald, all i know is, that he doesnt look to be that rider at the moment!, i have my ideas where he might be!
24-10-2005, 11:08 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Manx GP 2005
DMRR can afford te run Davy Morgan but not Cam or Lougher?? Somethin fishy goin on!
25-10-2005, 12:42 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ade, the big scots lad might know summot! Pity about DMRR's budget, was sure that Cam was going to be one of his riders for next season. Does that mean No Cameron Donald?
25-10-2005, 10:05 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

well the word was [and this is off the record speculation] that dmrr had the riders for honda to give them the backing, but said riders didn't actually sign before the time was up, and dessi was without a large piece of sponsorship. in my opinion he was kicked in the teeth very badly. but, hey, that's racing. it has its ups and downs. hopefully davy will have a great season for them, and dmrr will be back at the very top in 2007, thumbing their noses at several people. if the big scottish haggis basher [sorry to helen, stella, harvey et al :-] would answer his texts now and again it would be a great help. hmm, think i'll send him another one now.
ade!
25-10-2005, 11:37 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

How did this end up as manx 2005? try again.
well the word was [and this is off the record speculation] that dmrr had the riders for honda to give them the backing, but said riders didn't actually sign before the time was up, and dessi was without a large piece of sponsorship. in my opinion he was kicked in the teeth very badly. but, hey, that's racing. it has its ups and downs. hopefully davy will have a great season for them, and dmrr will be back at the very top in 2007, thumbing their noses at several people. if the big scottish haggis basher [sorry to helen, stella, harvey et al :-] would answer his texts now and again it would be a great help. hmm, think i'll send him another one now.
ade!
the quicky reply was hopefully cameron will be with dmrr for the big 3 road races. i hope so too!
25-10-2005, 11:56 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

To answwer a few of the questions asked here, first of all Cameron Donald will be back on our roads in 2006, but not riding fro DMRR. I think he is fairly close to announcing his plans for the year.

As for Ian and Richard last year, bear in mind, that Ian was riding for Honda Racing direct, with Honda Racing machinery, only ran in the DMRR colours.

After a few problems DMRR are now starting out on a rebuilding process and it is good to see them support a rider like Davy Morgan who hasn't had the chance to prove what he can do on a really good Superbike. It will be a big season for Davy and the team and I wish them well - we can't afford to loose sponsors and it is good to see Des continue his involvement for a third year.

Paul
25-10-2005, 12:20 PM