Best wishes
Bulli Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 3
Best wishes
Hello,
as a new member of this forum I want to introduce myself:
My name is Bernd and I am 56 years young Smile I am living in the southern part of Germany, on the Swabian Alb which is about 1000 meters above sealevel (80 km south of Stuttgart ). My bike is a 1100cc BMW GS, and the bike is TT-experienced , becauce I have made the TT-course quite often.
I am a probation officer here in Germany, and during my TT-visits I`m marshalling.I am a life member of the TT Marshals associaton.What can I say. I am influenced of bikeracing since 1955, when I watched my first race.It was in St.Wendel near the French border.Mike Hailwood, John Surtees, Tom Phillis, Hugh Anderson, Jim Redman, Luigi Taveri and and and
were the drivers at that time.
During TT-fortnight I stay with an family in Port St.Mary, where is a very nice pub also (Alberts).I have had a lot of fun there.I will never forget my birthday party there :!: :!:
Please visit my homepage and enjoy.What do you think about my homepage, is it ok??

http://www.bernd-bouillon.de Lol Big Grin
Kindly Regards
Bulli
18-11-2005, 01:33 PM
Website Find Reply
Jan Grainger Offline

Threads: 16

Welcome.
This is my first reply on the new board so I hope it's successful too. Hard to get used to these new 'thingys' at my age!
18-11-2005, 10:18 PM
Find Reply
larryd Offline

Threads: 11

Don't be silly Jan - you're only a cub!

Welcome aboard!!

:wink:
18-11-2005, 10:53 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Lol Ceud Mille Failte!
Or a hundred thousand welcomes in English...Bernt, you are no stranger, as you and Thomas were regulars once upon a time. Will the TT Marshalls be at the 2006 TT?
Jan, good to see you on the board...how are things in Oz. I was sorry to hear you lost one of your speedway heroes recently. It's a cruel sport sometimes.
18-11-2005, 11:12 PM
Michael Offline

Threads: 6

19-11-2005, 01:29 AM
Website Find Reply
Anonymous
Unregistered

Welcome aboard from me also
21-11-2005, 12:21 PM
Harry Offline

Threads: 25
Welcome!
Yes, Indeed, welcome, Bernd!
I have visited your website several times this year and always found something to enjoy. Thank-you for making Robin Gibb singing Ellan Vannin available on your website for all of us to enjoy. It's a very rare recording and it's great to be able to visit your website and listen to it and read the lyrics.

Cheers,
Harry

Here's the link:
http://www.bernd-bouillon.de/html/ellan_vannin.html
21-11-2005, 06:21 PM
Find Reply