Michelle Duff
charlie hulse Offline

Threads: 40
Michelle Duff
This is more for Helen than anyone as I have just read her interview with Michelle.

I had an email just a few days ago from Michelle, she has recently moved into the country, she is very well but it's getting cold out in the sticks. The beloved Yamaha road bike was moved into the kitchen to keep it warm and dry and overnight there was a couple of feet of snow. "Just in time" Michelle is now retired, but I had asked her if she was coming to the Centenary in 2007 and she said she would raise the money some how.

I originally contact Michelle because I was suppling copies of her film, in her previous life as Mike Duff, "Ride for your Life" as part of a double DVD with the original "Continental Circus". I was going to send copies over to her but she does have both.

If anyone else is at all interested in a most unique life story from the early days as Mike Duff with the Yamaha team to the present day as Michelle Anne, go to http://www.michelleduff.ca and read her web site and don't forget to drop Michelle an email after your visit she really does enjoy hearing from people who share her love of bikes, and animals.

If you look at Helen's photograph of Michelle with the interview that is not a dog. It's a black TIMBER WOLF !!!
Youth is wasted on the under forties !
08-12-2005, 12:54 AM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Michelle is a lovely person, and writes children's books. My grandson Jake is the proud owner of a signed copy of her latest.
Of course, it is about a motorbike.
08-12-2005, 08:04 PM
thewitch
Unregistered

Michelle is a lovely person, and writes children's books. My grandson Jake is the proud owner of a signed copy of her latest.
Of course, it is about a motorbike.
Bill Snelling was across recently, and visits her regularly.
08-12-2005, 08:05 PM