All will be revealed!
Bill Snelling Offline

Threads: 147
All will be revealed!
The Isle of Man TT Races Co-ordinating Committee will reveal 'exciting announcements' surrounding TT 2006 on - wait for it - Friday the 13th of January - Hope it's good news!
I'm on the Great Flapjack Foray of Life - can't you tell!
“You don’t stop riding because you get old. You get old because you stop riding”
31-12-2005, 12:40 AM
Website Find Reply
charlie hulse Offline

Threads: 40

All the trustees of RaceGuard have been invited, I think there will be plenty for the press to chew on !

Official invites arrived this morning Sat 31st.
Youth is wasted on the under forties !
31-12-2005, 01:00 AM
Website Find Reply
Paul Phillips Offline

Threads: 39
Re: All will be revealed!
Bill Snelling Wrote:Hope it's good news!

I think it will be better than good news Bill. The TT has a very exciting future right now - trust me!

Paul
31-12-2005, 01:53 PM
Find Reply
Hilary M Offline

Threads: 26

I would like to think we can Paul.At present,I don't believe that most TT/MGP competitors have any faith whatsoever in the ACU.I hope you all can prove us wrong :roll:
01-01-2006, 03:47 PM
Find Reply
Paul Phillips Offline

Threads: 39

The Press and Media Launch on the 13th of January has nothing to do with the ACU or the MGP whatsoever Hilary, so if you are expecting news concerning the either ACU or the MGP you will be disappointed.

Among the things to be talked about are overall improvements to the IOMTT including future financial investment in the events infrastructure, the numerous and comprehensive safety improvements being made in time for IOMTT 2006 and the stellar solo and sidecar entry expected for IOMTT 2006 including details of newcomers for IOMTT 2006.

Many of the events leading competitors will be traveling to the launch including several newcomers and representatives from the mainstream and motorcycle press from the UK. As many local stakeholders in the event as possible have also been invited as well as all local press.

To hear all about the plans for the future for the IOMTT first tune into Manx Radio on Friday the 13th of January from around 7:00pm.

Paul
02-01-2006, 01:37 AM
Find Reply
Hilary M Offline

Threads: 26

Thanks Paul.I think we have all become a little pessimistic with regards everything to do with the races,just lately.
02-01-2006, 09:58 AM
Find Reply