Joey
Anonymous
Unregistered

Joey
I was proud to know Joey as my hero and my friend.
May I just repeat my message on the main chatboard.
To use a well known phrase which means so much.

"LEST WE FORGET"

Big D.
02-07-2001, 09:42 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Joey
I am very fortunate to say i knew Joey well as a marshall at road racing and track racing in Ireland for many years I have met Joey on numerous occasions and fell all the morew fortunate for it I made the dounting trip to Ballymoney on monday to pay my respects to Joey by visiting the gardens of rememberance nad as hard as it was to his grave it was one of the most upsetting journey I have had to make other than up to the funeral.I have to congradulate this site for offering the picture as wallpapre its fantastic and it will never chang onmy pc anyway.
Joet is gone but will never be forgoten if you get to see the wall in the gardes there are 136 victorys at home and abroud how could anyone match it it cant be done.
Ill can never forget the man the friend the legend that is Joey Dunlop.
05-07-2001, 12:19 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Joey
I am very fortunate to say i knew Joey well as a marshall at road racing and track racing in Ireland for many years I have met Joey on numerous occasions and felt all the more fortunate for it I made the dounting trip to Ballymoney on monday to pay my respects to Joey by visiting the gardens of rememberance and as hard as it was to his grave it was one of the most upsetting journeys I have had to make other than up to the funeral.I have to congradulate this site for offering the picture as wallpaper its fantastic and it will never change on my pc anyway.
Joey is gone but will never be forgoten if you get to see the wall in the gardens there are 136 victorys at home and abroud how could anyone match it, it cant be done.
Ill can never forget the man, the friend the legend that is Joey Dunlop.
05-07-2001, 12:29 AM