ACU Site Message Board
Hilary M Offline

Threads: 26
ACU Site Message Board
The Message Board on the ACU site has been withdrawn.You can bet that when, and if it returns, they will come up with some lame excuse about all the posts having been lost, due to a technical problem. Now I wonder what they are afraid of? It must be something we have said. :twisted:
07-03-2006, 04:32 PM
Find Reply
charlie hulse Offline

Threads: 40

Another famous victory for free speech !!! NOT
Youth is wasted on the under forties !
07-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Website Find Reply
Tom Loughridge Offline

Threads: 12

It's the Rugbygate exposure that done it. The infidels are battering the doors down, we must hide or we are doomed.
When the flag drops the bullcrap stops
07-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Find Reply
Barry Wood Offline

Threads: 5
post subject
Dissident aggressors 1 ACU 0
07-03-2006, 09:12 PM
Find Reply
Anonymous
Unregistered

"Message Board 07 March 2006

The ACU message Board has been removed from the web site.

The message board has been part of the new ACU web site for nearly a year and has helped among other things to encourage newcomers to the sport of motorcycling find a club or organisation to join either as club member, official or competitor.

Unfortunately the continued abuse of the ACU's own web site by a few misinformed individuals has discouraged club and ACU officials enough to decide that the message board cannot continue.

Clubs, members and riders who want to use the web site responsibly are asked to send their comments or news to their respective dicipline departments which will then be posted in the sport sections.

The web site covers much of the information you will need, clubs, FAQs, events, and who to contact.

We look forward to hearing from you."

Oh dear, did somebody say something wrong again. So, exactly who are these "Misinformed individuals", could that perhaps be the ACU, who seem to be completely misinformed about what their "mission" is :!: :?: :?: :?:

So, exactly how are you supposed to contact them when they aint accepting mail, or perhaps theyre only accepting the letters that "they" want to read.
07-03-2006, 09:35 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

FAQ's? They dont seem to like those sort of things :!: Evil Evil Lol Lol
07-03-2006, 10:18 PM
Tom Loughridge Offline

Someone complained to the MMCC that ACU did not reply to Emails.

"Tough they don't reply to ours either" :yah
07-03-2006, 10:31 PM
Find Reply
Hilary M Offline

Threads: 26

Please don't make me laugh "you lot" as I have a very bad cough and it hurts when I laugh Lol Lol
I have never heard such a load of childish b******t in my life.Do they seriously think we will fall for that? I must change my user name to Misinformed Mrs Hitler.Ohhhh dear,my sides ache.
07-03-2006, 10:53 PM
Find Reply
Tom Loughridge Offline

Yep, that's right you better change your name, after all it was you that started all this your the ringleader, I am just one of the poor bloody infantry obeying orders.
07-03-2006, 11:22 PM
Find Reply
Don Simons Away

Threads: 28

"You ask, What is our aim? I can answer with one word: Victory - victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."

Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965),
Rest in Peace Don Simons 1942 - 2012
08-03-2006, 01:56 AM
Find Reply
Tomcat Offline

Threads: 10

I'm surprised they even made a statement.

Their approach to the whole licence fiasco has been to refuse to explain, discuss or justify their autocratic actions. Now they paint their withdrawal of the board as being our fault for abusing it. I don't see abuse being within the remit of licence payers demanding to know what and why things are being done for their supposed benefit.

This is typical high-handed Parker BS and as such I don't thnk you will ever get a response from the man however many emails or registered letters you send. His arrogance is staggering and I said he would be trouble when he got to the top of the ACU having wrested top class racing from the ACU's hands in the past with his friends in the MCRCB.

As long as he remains in the ACU and the ACU controls the sport it is going to go further and further away from its roots as a sport and more and more towards being a profitmaking scheme for certain individuals, with the money coming in no small part out of the riders' pockets.
08-03-2006, 04:02 PM
Website Find Reply
Don Simons Away

Threads: 28

ACU School transcript:

"Well you children up the back have been very naughty today so I am going to keep the whole class in tonight.
That will teach you a lesson to associate with bad people!"

Tomcat, I agree with much that you say but sometimes the cunning, devious, self-serving, greedy and evasive get over confident and make mistakes and trip themselves up.
No one is going to put their hand out to help poor old Billy Bunter up.
My opinion is there is no amount of bluster that will get him out of the current mess.
Rest in Peace Don Simons 1942 - 2012
08-03-2006, 11:42 PM
Find Reply