Brilliant
Shaun Harris Offline

Threads: 48
Brilliant
This is the best post I have read about this topic. I would love to be able to read a lot of posts by people that take the time to read the full thread and offer NEW idea's that are creative, constructive, rather than abusive.

This whole scenario is affecting so many people and there life style that we need to listen to each other rather than attacking.

The TT course is a very special place to all of the world, let us the fans, riders, officials, helpers, observers work together to help make it a safer more professional enviroment so it will still be there for others when we are done with it.

I hope we can all make this happen, and end up having a great year this TT but a bloody brilliant 100th.

How could anyone miss the 100th
17-03-2006, 08:48 AM
Find Reply
MV Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 55

Well said Shaun.
I have been reading everything here this morning and getting more and more dispondent!
We cant, any of us, let this happen.
So, what CAN the average (or even above average!) fan do about it?
If somebody can make a suggestion, I for one am happy to make a fight of it.

lets not lose soemthing that has inspired our lives for so long.

MV
17-03-2006, 11:02 AM
Website Find Reply
Shaun Harris Offline

Threads: 48
MV
Hi, check out the thread Invitation to the ACU, please try to make a positive creative post in this thread, admin is doing a brilliant job of sensoring it, we would really like to create a chain of posts that are sensible non attacking non abusive positive comments for the powers that be to see how the people who pay for all this racing ( The fans The riders) truly feel about the safety issue/license system.

Thanks for taking the time to contribute so positively.
18-03-2006, 01:45 AM
Find Reply