WADE BOYD
MV Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 55
WADE BOYD
Is anyone in direct conract with Wade?
I am just wondering if he is coming this year.
Will he be allowed?
Bit of a holiday racer!
(Don tell him I said so!)

I am going to email and get an update, but wondered if any of you have already done so.
My mate Jon McCloskey would know, but he is off jet setting around the world!

MV
23-03-2006, 03:39 PM
Website Find Reply
MV Offline
Perennial Contributor

I should have double checked before!

This is from Wades website:

2006 TT Plans are starting to Gel!
So we'll miss the Lemans 24 hr This Year, ..(?).. and Plan it, for next year!! And the SRA - West season is Now set.& Subculture Racing can do One before The TT... Then continue after we return, .... and The TT Enrties are out!* & mine is in The mail .. so now we wait for The Word...Your in!..(March 17th, So I just got the ACU's , TT-Lic....! Smile ..YES! & its Purple too!... &, We already got Our Tickets to the Isle of Man, (& we'll bounce off Germany 1st) - we're locked in! Now we Really Hope we get An Entry!!! ->( or, All 4!!**)..& The TT's, Financial Aid!....I have 2 Bikes on The Isle That could be Raced, its just going to cost alot of $$$$.... But I Really need My 05 R1 from Home ( or a Real Superbike!)... But, Without The TT's Finanicial Aid this may Not Happen!... If I'm Lucky there maybe a Bike from England ( Maybe Not) and, or One from France! I'll keep my Fingers Crossed! ..... ..... We are now hooked up with The New Urban Moto a Bi-weekly, Bike Paper. So we can try to Get The word out alittle Farther about all kinds of stuff, like The TT! & F1 Sidecars!!

06 TT Bennifit #1 will be at Benders Bar & Grill
TT Fans, Come one, come all to Subculture Racing's Bennifit #1, at Benders Bar & Grill, Presented by Urban Moto! The date is March 26th 4pm - on...They also, now have a big screen TV for a Great day of Moto GP and Our TT Bennift. with a Free B-B-Qin the backyard. So you can have a fine afternoon Bench Racing & Smoozing, with a TT Racer, &, There will be at least 3 TT Racers there!...(Christine , Alex and Wade)...There will also be a Raffle. This is to help us get to the TT and Servive the rise & fall of the 06, TT. &, The Newest Subculture Racing T-Shirts will be availabe there also!...They are already on the Streets!......Subculture Racing also now is running a columin Urban Moto, page 17. They can be found in most bike shops..& There Free!, and they are also helping us out! and Now Aerostitch has joined Our TT, band wagon!
Says he has just got his ACU TT lic..... !

MV
23-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

zoom...
23-03-2006, 08:18 PM
thewitch
Unregistered

haven't heard from him for a few weeks, but I emailed him to let him know the new arrangements when they come out.
23-03-2006, 08:19 PM
MV Offline
Perennial Contributor

Zoom indeed!
You are a star....

I did him a set of DVDs of the "real TT Heroes" to take back to SF.
He was made up.

TT without a Zoom?
Nah!

MV
24-03-2006, 10:29 AM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Want him to come to Scotland and do the BOb Mac, but I don't know if it will ever happen. He's magic!
24-03-2006, 11:46 AM