Any grid positions for nw200 yet?
The Bag Offline

Threads: 14
Any grid positions for nw200 yet?
Hello
Have there been any official grid positions released for tomorrows races yet? Mkaes me green with envy when I watch/listen to the practice. Ah well.
Cheers
Russ
Meanwhile back on planet earth..........
12-05-2006, 05:54 PM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

12-05-2006, 06:33 PM
The Bag Offline

No I couldn't dare pay, I had a years worth of paperwork and books to sort out before June which was my reason for not going out with the Mrs shopping for holiday stuff, so they HAD to be done. I did however listen to the commentary, some great racing, especially of course the leper classes or as we prefer to call them the two strokes. Spooner seems to be loving the 06 Yamaha he's got for the MGP, Garry D had a rubbish day, retired from fuel starvation on 250 race, ran off in 600 race 1 and ran out of fuel in 600 race 2, ran out of fuel?????? :oops:
14-05-2006, 09:15 AM
Website Find Reply
GriffMuss Offline

Threads: 32

OH dear that's bad luck GARRY :cry: Better luck for the next one.
TT ??
There was some great rides, especially Steve Plater, well done Steve !
Ian Hutchinson another great result. Ride of the day must be from
Robert Dunlop- brilliant ! Not forgetting that first Manx win for Nigel Beattie ! And I must mention Connor Cummings, brilliant debut !
I must say he's yet to beat me this year, I've beaten him twice since our races together since Christmas !! Lol Lol Lol
Well Done all who competed !
14-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Website Find Reply
GarryD Offline

Threads: 17

Just one of those days and we all get them from time to time, always another day. No TT either Gail or manx ehh russ Lol Still had an awesome week roll on 07 congrats to all the race winners.
Motor cycling, mountain climbing and bull fighting are the only true sports. All the rest are childrens games played by adults.
15-05-2006, 03:44 PM
Find Reply
Noddy Offline

Threads: 7

Hey Russ,

Leper Class??? Have you joined the Two Stroke Racing Supporters Club - we're working hard to give these real racing bikes the proper profile they deserve and plough all funds back to the riders and the promoting Clubs - (Garry and Ade are members! :wink: )
http://www.twostrokeracingsupportersclub.com helping to keep pure racing bikes on the roads....have you joined us?
16-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Find Reply
The Bag Offline

Hi Noddy
Yeah I joined at the MGP last year when Jo kept begging Team Scone to take him out for a quiet drink :wink: We like a quiet drink wit Jo :wink:
Leper class is referal to how most race promoters see two strokes, certainly not how I see them, I'm a two stroke perv Big Grin
Now you mention it though I haven't had any insults or threats from Jo for a while or renewal forms?
Cheers
Russ
17-05-2006, 09:53 PM
Website Find Reply