Wee winner!
thewitch
Unregistered

Wee winner!
For those who are familiar with the daring deeds of "Wee speedy" Gail Musson , now Griffiths...here's an extract from the report on the recent Northern 10 mile running race. She is now a leading comopetitor in Manx athletics.

"The ladies race was a cracker, with Gail Griffiths, Dawn Yates and Micky Swindale setting the pace from the off, and running together for the first half of the race. Gail then upped the pace at St Judes and opened up a gap of around 50 metres on Dawn, while Micky started to drop back a little. At the Grand Island Gail led Dawn by 20 seconds, and finished strongly to record an excellent time of 72.49 - like Kevin, this was her first win in a major race. Dawn recorded a very good 73.17, with Micky 3rd lady in 74.03."
16-05-2006, 07:26 PM
charlie hulse Offline

Threads: 40

When I saw the tag line I thought....well never mind what I thought :oops:

Congrats' and well done Gail Smile
Youth is wasted on the under forties !
16-05-2006, 07:33 PM
Website Find Reply
ade! Offline

Threads: 30

i would have been better laying some money on gail instead of that bloody skeggy donkey that friend noddy tipped me about. :roll:
ade!
ACU? why not add "nt" to the end, you'll get the idea!
16-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Find Reply
GriffMuss Offline

Threads: 32

Nice one Ade ! Lol Lol

Perhaps we can open the books for the next one Lol on SAT 27 May,
a 5000 metre at NSC Douglas, during the day so you wouldn't miss practise, besides you're very close to quarterbridge and the pub !
Yes it's still open !
16-05-2006, 07:41 PM
Website Find Reply