Invitation to pass on info for Radio TT use
Charlie Lambert Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
Invitation to pass on info for Radio TT use
I'm always looking for ways to improve Radio TT's coverage of the races and this is an invitation to any of the riders taking part this year to drop me a PM with news and information. :shock: It doesn't matter what your start number is or how long you've been taking part, two wheels or three, if you've got any interesting information about yourself or your bike which you think we might want to use in our coverage of the races please let me know. The sort of info I mean includes: what you've achieved since last year's TT, how this season is going, any developments in personal circumstances - is your girlfriend about to give birth during the TT, and does the wife know, that kind of thing :roll: interesting changes in the 'proper' job, details about your bikes and sponsors which aren't to be found in the Raceguide, etc. Please feel free to PM any info along with your contact details before the end of Thursday May 25th. After that date you can always leave messages for me at the Press Centre in the Grandstand.

Look forward to receiving shedloads of messages and also to seeing you in the Isle of Man soon. 8)
CHARLIE LAMBERT
Radio TT presenter
18-05-2006, 12:31 PM
Website Find Reply
MV Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 55

Well done Sir!
I do hope you get a good response.
Its this kind of background stuff that helps make the TT so interesting and makes the giants and heroes look like mortals!

MV
18-05-2006, 04:32 PM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Oh, dear, Charlie, I can see some gory tales !!
You should interview young Jack Laidlow, about the chaos he caused arriving very late and in the middle of the TT 3 years ago (1st June). His Dad, Andy has only recovered sufficiently to come back and compete in the sidecar class again this year!
18-05-2006, 05:12 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey charlie have you deserted you famous EFC?
18-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Labtec Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 2

Charlie

You still working for 5 live?
19-05-2006, 05:09 PM
Find Reply
Charlie Lambert Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1

Not much 5 Live work this season, most of my football commentating has been for Today FM Dublin and Setanta Sports
20-05-2006, 07:20 PM
Website Find Reply