Pre TT Classic Sidecar Practice Fatality
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Pre TT Classic Sidecar Practice Fatality
It is with much sadness that we have to announce, that during last nights practice two participants in the Sidecar Practice session received injuries that proved to be fatal.

The incident happened at Iron Gate on the Billown Course, where the driver, Tony Smith of Istead Rise, Kent and passenger Barry Pepperrell of Carshalton Surrey, crashed their outfit.

Tony 44, leaves a wife, Kim and 2 children, and Barry 55, leaves a partner, Kathy.

The organisers are carrying out a full investigation into the circumstances of the accident and the Coroner of Inquests has been informed.

We wish to extend our sincerest sympathy to the families and friends of both Tony and Barry at this sad time.
27-05-2006, 01:46 PM
Website Find Reply
Tomcat Offline

Threads: 10

Sorry to hear that. My condolences to the family and friends of two brave men. Sad
27-05-2006, 03:35 PM
Website Find Reply
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sincere condolences to the families and friends of Tony and Barry :cry:
30-05-2006, 01:16 PM
Lynne Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0

I was sad to receive the news on Sunday of the untimely death of Pep (Barry Pepperell). I knew him during his days as an active member in the Compass Motor Cycle Club. He was always such a great guy. He will be greatly missed by a lot of people.

My condolences go out to both Pep and Tony's families. Our thoughts are with you all at this very sad time. Sad
I really am a rocket scientist.
30-05-2006, 04:21 PM
Find Reply