Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MCN
Anonymous
Unregistered

MCN
The front page of last weeks MCN boasted of a 'Full TT Preview', but inside the coverage was very brief and outdated. Hardly anything about the teams and riders, and it even suggested going to Summerland to see Suzi Quatro! Summerland isn't even there any more, and Suzi hasn't played here for a decade or more! Are these MCN people actually here?
Then I hear that this week they are bitching about the volunteer marshalls AGAIN. I know they have a chip on their shoulder because of the Gus Scott incident, but even so, It's very disappointing.
I won't be buying it again.
08-06-2006, 09:45 AM
muz66 Offline

Threads: 0

I never bought it after the outburst following last years ManxGP. It was a pack of lies and pure sensationalistic journalism. Save your money or buy Bike Sport News instead. I wouldn't wipe my bottom with MCN!
Get on with it or shut up about it!
08-06-2006, 08:17 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

I wouldn't let my cat wipe his bum with it...any resemblance to the truth is purely accidental.
09-06-2006, 12:01 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

TT Marshals
I am a short circuit marshal, I applied to do the TT IMC marshals course and was given one at Birkenhead, fantastic course realy informative. These courses are available so if you want to marshal do one of these and maybe do some club racing to get a feel of the bikes and you will be a little better prepared for when you see them on the road. Our spineless MCN reporters could at any time have said, sorry this is not for me, and got behind the barrier. I have nothing but praise for the TT Marshals, and their organisation is 2nd to non, if they could see what work goes in to organising the Marshalling they would realise they should be supporting instead of critisising. Do they realy want to try and stop TT? I would suggest MCN never come back to the TT, for there own safety, unless the take up Tom Hanks offer of taking them round the mountain circuit in a side car. Many thanks to all who work behind the scenes to make the TT the capital of road racing in the world. As for MCN you can disapear up your own exhaust pipe. PS I will never read that excrement again, sorry about that.
11-06-2006, 09:22 AM
charlie hulse Offline

Threads: 40

Hi Andy I think you were at the same one as me on the Saturday.

See my post on the TT General board on the MCN
Youth is wasted on the under forties !
12-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Website Find Reply