MCN - The Real Agenda !!!!!!!
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
MCN - The Real Agenda !!!!!!!
As you will all see, the original posting form Charlie and those that followed it have been deleted from the site.

This has nothing to do with any pressure that may have been brought upon the site by the "target" of the posting, more to do with the lack of any substantiation of the content of Charlies posting.

TTwebsite will always permit you to make your postings on here freely and hopefully, without any need for "policing". However when postings that are made have overtones of defamation, obvioulsy all content and stated facts must be substantiated by the poster, preferably with testament from a third party witness to whatever was said or happened.

Posted information on any public site by anyone has to be factual, (unless you add the "allegedly" statement of course !! ), and the poster has to be prepared to stand by whatever statements he has made and thereafter any ensuing issues which may arise through having made the initial statement.

If you wish to make your feelings known to MCN on any subject, then I would suggest that you can call them on 01733 468842 (News Desk) where they have a phones always open policy
14-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Website Find Reply
FC
Unregistered

Mal the real agenda is the MCN slagged the marshals and TT off after two of its reporters being given the honour to marshall at the worlds No 1 motor Cycle event. And ive another bone to pick with MoreCrapNews, ive just wiped my ass with it and its give me one hell of a rash, would you like me to prove that too Lol
14-06-2006, 08:56 PM
thewitch
Unregistered

We will observe the evidence at the S100, Colin!!
15-06-2006, 09:24 AM
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390

Hi Col, I don't think there is anyone in any doubt regarding the article that was published by M*N, including myself. Pretty unfair is an extremely conservative description I would say, and the Marshals deserve an awful lot better from what is supposed to be the No1 Motorcycle publication in the UK.

However, I had no choice in deleting Charlies posting, as the content was dematory and libelous, particularly in view of the fact that Charlies "informant" withdrew his testament to the verification of the published facts. - Refer to the posting on Iomtt.com where you will see that he is insisting on a written apology from Charlie over this matter.

Regarding your "rash". I am in no doubt that the suffering you are undergoing is factual, as I have heard the same complaint from so many others, not just lately, but for an awful long time now. The only cure that I am aware of that is available, is one whereby you keep your hands out of your pockets and keep on walking whenever you enter a retail outlet that has the audacity to publicly display this obviously very troublesome and annoying irritant.

All I can say to anyone who comes into close contact with it, is to wash your hands immediately and to check with your medical adviser that your immunity to it has been / will be assured, through a build up of the necessary antibodies. (Buy Bike Sport News instead).

Regarding the proof of your recent malady, well I suppose you could publish a photograph of the irksome area, however there again, dare I allow such a graphical display of horror upon the general public !!!!!!!!!!!!

Second thoughts here COL, I don't really think you need to publish any photographs as I am sure that just about everyone out there now has a very good idea as to the issues involved, as they will most obviously have come into contact with someone lately who has suffered from the same problem.

For those who have not heard of this irritant, just ask anyone who has anything to do with the TT and they will advise you without any hesitation of the very best way to avoid it.

Most supporters and followers of this sport have managed to stay "clean" now for many years, after being initially subjected to intermittent and sporadic outbreaks (annually), of comments and opinions that have little or no substance and in some instances and in most peoples opinions irrelevant fodder for the uninitiated.
15-06-2006, 10:26 AM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

How very circumspect, Malcolm!
15-06-2006, 10:39 AM
FC
Unregistered

Ive heard the COC has a good cure for a rear end rash Lol
15-06-2006, 07:08 PM
ade! Offline

Threads: 30

COC's???
Rear ends???
i'm out of here Big Grin

well, there must have been more than me that thought it Big Grin
ade!
ACU? why not add "nt" to the end, you'll get the idea!
15-06-2006, 08:22 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

What can they possibly mean????
15-06-2006, 09:04 PM
Harvey T Offline

Threads: 16

Let the dug see the rabbit.
15-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Website Find Reply