Get well soon, Garry
thewitch
Unregistered

Get well soon, Garry
Garry D came off at the Dundrod races today, and is in hospital with a nasty broken leg. Best wishes, get well soon, Garry.
17-08-2006, 05:57 PM
charlie hulse Offline

Threads: 40

Tough luck Gary :shock: I hope you heal well and FAST :wink:
Youth is wasted on the under forties !
17-08-2006, 09:37 PM
Website Find Reply
ade! Offline

Threads: 30

message from garry this morning. he's already been up, down and round the ward on his crutches, but gets very tired due to lack of iron etc in his blood. obviously the hozzie are putting that to rights. his x-rays are looking good. the physio is dead chuffed with the movement he's got in his leg, and he can lift it right off the bed already. quote: "it hurt like fk, but i told him we're hard b'stards" get well soon yoof
ade!
ACU? why not add "nt" to the end, you'll get the idea!
22-08-2006, 12:43 PM
Find Reply
GarryD Offline

Threads: 17

Just like to say a big thanks to everyone who's been in contact with cards, text, phone calls etc. I really apprecaite it and keeps you going when feeling a bit rubbish. I can't thank the medical team, marshall officials at dundrod enough, they were all fantastic in looking after me and family.

Just sore at the minute but working hard every day on exercising the leg to keep the movement going, and very tired but taking one day at a time.

Thanks again Lol
Motor cycling, mountain climbing and bull fighting are the only true sports. All the rest are childrens games played by adults.
26-08-2006, 12:19 PM
Find Reply