The ttwebsite Team
thewitch
Unregistered

The ttwebsite Team
A big thank you to all the team...Gail Musson, Daniel Sayle and Stephen Carr...and also to their long-suffering other halves...David, Hayley and Sandy.
Also to Adrian, Ian, Ben, and the families (especially Jake, Shane and Sammy) and helpers.
Thanks to Promenade for patiently waiting while we debated about which jacket to choose etc, and the constant urgency!
Thank you VERY much to Simply Sew (1A Derby Road) for transforming the shirts so they fitted Gail, Sandy and Hayley. You worked miracles, and I know you were really anxious to get away on holiday...hope you had a great time.
If anyone needs alterations done quickly and perfectly, Simply Sew is the place to go. Never met her before, but I'm sure I'll be using her again.
Gail had problems with fuel starvation and had to stop at Glen Vine, before fixing the problem and proceeding. As a result she did'nt better her previous best time, but she finished.
Dan was amazing. He finished 2nd in the Newcomers with a cylinder head that cracked in the early stages and he managed to nurse it (!!!) to a brilliant finish. Given a top class machine what would he do? In the main race, he was first 125, and that was a bike he built himself from all the leftover bits he could find. Dan, you're a STAR!
Cargo had a disappointing machine failure in the Junior...his ZIP failed and he was blackflagged. However, in the Ltwt he did a PB, and celebrated at the presentation in truly epic style.
3 STARters...3 finishers...what a team!
Last but by no means least...thank you very much, Malcolm, for making the team possible...next year, they'll do even better for you.
05-09-2006, 06:20 PM
MV Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 55

Well done everyone, including Helen and Malcolm.
I dont know about anyone else, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching
the progress of the new team and feeling part of the action!

MV
06-09-2006, 08:46 AM
Website Find Reply
hayley Offline

Threads: 19

I would just like to say from Daniel, Myself an not forgetting Jake, a very very big thank you to Malcolm.
With out you Daniel would not have been able to get the VERY goods results that he did. You have been amazing. :wink:

As for you Helen, well what can you say, Thank you again, running round after us lot must have been hard work Lol !

This has been a very good year for Daniel and its has opened up so many more things for him to do!
He is not just a sidecar passenger after-all.

Well done to EVERYONE in the team!
Here's to next year!!!!!
06-09-2006, 01:43 PM
Find Reply
The Bag Offline

Threads: 14

From an outsider point of view, having observed the problems Dan had to overcome with the bike, and long discussions with Brian Kneale, who played a very big part in the team from what I saw in The Scone Palace, I think Dan showed a great strength of character to overcome those problems and finish 1st 125 in the ulwt race. It akes alot of guts and determination to get stuck in when things have been going so wrong.WELL DONE!!!
Dan if you want some discounted fuel next year just send Hayley up to ask for a thingymajiggy ;-)LOL
Cheers and welll done to all the team
Russ Henley
Meanwhile back on planet earth..........
06-09-2006, 05:24 PM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Praise indeed, and richly deserved. Not JUST a sidecar passenger...even though he is the best!
06-09-2006, 05:59 PM