Joey Dunlop Foundation
kevin quirk Offline

Threads: 28
Joey Dunlop Foundation
As we approach the end of 2006, the JDF Trustees have been involved in many meetings over the past two months and our Quantity Surveyor is now in the process of seeking tenders to build Joeys Holiday Home.

Fund raising will be ongoing for at least a further three years The TT Centenary Year of 2007 will be a significant year for the Isle of Mans Motorsport Heritage and JDF Committee continue to urge Joey Fans , motorcyclists and the general public to raise funds on our behalf thus ensuring an unique facility is built in memory of Joey Dunlop.

The Foundation will have a stall at this weekends Bike Show at Kings Hall Belfast , if you are at the show please visit us.

May I take this opportunity to thank the small Committee(Current & Past members ) for their hardwork , our loyal supporters and the many people who have made donations to ourselves over the past five years

I look forward to supplying the TTWeebsite readers with a further updat in early January 2007 by which time we hope to be in a position to give details of a start date for construction work to commence

Thanks
Kevin Quirk
(Chairman)
30-11-2006, 09:25 AM
Find Reply
Noddy Offline

Threads: 7

Well done to Kevin and all the Committee, We're all look forward to hearing about the ongoing progress - keep up the good and valued work...I'm sure Joey's keeping a keen eye on the development :wink:
http://www.twostrokeracingsupportersclub.com helping to keep pure racing bikes on the roads....have you joined us?
30-11-2006, 03:55 PM
Find Reply