TT Game Sequel
Fitz Offline
Fitzjnr

Threads: 15
TT Game Sequel
Info Here http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6227331.stm

Only bit that worries me is:

Quote:'Save his life'

The TT Superbikes game was launched for PlayStation2 in 2005, and entered the chart at number five.

It held a top 10 spot for four weeks and sold more than a million copies worldwide.

The game was so successful, TT riders used it to familiarise themselves with the famous Isle of Man course.

Clark Evans, director of Jester, said: "I know of two American riders who used to practise for two or three hours a day before entering the race.

"Afterwards, one of them thanked me and said the game had helped save his life."

I hope people don't really expect to use this to 'Save their Lives'...getting a basic feel maybe but hell, expecting to lap the game in 18 mins and then come here and do the same?

Anyone reading this who is using the game and is a newcommer, learn the track in REAL LIFE otherwise you may well end up 6 feet under!
04-01-2007, 01:43 PM
Find Reply
PeterCourtney Offline

Threads: 15

I am only a bit surprised that before you can play this game, you don't have to have played "MotoGP Brands Hatch" or some such, and got certificates to show you know how to work a games paddle...............wait 'til the ACU find out!
MGP '68 & '69; TT 1970-74
05-01-2007, 11:47 AM
Find Reply
The Bag Offline

Threads: 14

Yeah its worrying that a game could be seen to save a life, mind you he is an American :wink:
The TT game is brilliant, I never thought I'd say that about a PS game but it is very realistic, although if only I could do the times in real life that I can do on the game, 123.6mph on Palmers 250 Honda!! 138.98mph on the Monster Mob Ducati!!! and I only play it once in a blue moon.
Will definately be getting the new game. Bring it on Lol
Russ
Meanwhile back on planet earth..........
05-01-2007, 08:15 PM
Website Find Reply