Sick or what
Stella Offline

Threads: 58

I am stunned :shock:

I cannot imagine what kind of sick basket could even begin a post like this.

As a mother who lost a son on the circuits to the sport that he loved, it hurts beyond belief that this is allowed.

But i bet he had more satisfaction in his short 19yrs than the basket that posted that will ever have, if he should live to be 100 ....

Thanx Helen for removing it ...and i almost feel guilty for giving him the satisfaction of responding to it.
24-05-2007, 10:47 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

I have removed it again. I understand what Colin was trying to do, but he was actually giving them more exposure. I have to say I have read the front page of the forum concerned and I am appalled at their attitude. One to avoid.
I have explained my action to Colin and I hope he will not re-post it.
24-05-2007, 10:51 PM
Stella Offline

Thanx Helen i re read all 5 pages

Satire ? No

Sick ? Yes ...very ...
24-05-2007, 10:56 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

I was worried that a youngster might follow the link and read it. It is disgusting, and while I appreciate Colin's concern, giving it more publicity does not help.
24-05-2007, 11:01 PM
FC
Unregistered

Sorry Stel it was not meant to offend anyone on this site, I too have lost out in the sport 2 riders in two years, thats why Im disgusted and ashamed to be Manx. The forum concerned is getting battered by other forums for allowing that topic, I complained to Dave Minay their site admin regarding that thread they responded with a further sick front page headline.

edited by helen.
24-05-2007, 11:04 PM
Stella Offline

Colin i`m not offended by your post far from it.

Proud to be a mum of 3 boys 2 of whom still race one just startin out and one who races in the Superstock Cup.

But i could sit that person down and put forward the most credible argument that would wipe the sick smirk of his face.

My son recently lost a school friend to drugs, you make a choice in life and i`m just so proud that my kids made the right choice, no regrets, just support.
24-05-2007, 11:14 PM
Find Reply
hayley Offline

Threads: 19

I replied to that so called topic myself as i riders wife, i do hope they remove the thread!
Not what we all need when we should all be enjoying this very special year for any1 concerned!

Well roll on 1st practice, if aint bl**dy raining!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
24-05-2007, 11:42 PM
Find Reply
FC
Unregistered

Ill make sure its removed. contacted the press :twisted:
24-05-2007, 11:45 PM
Chris Thackeray Offline

Threads: 28

Im glad this has been removed.......makes you wonder what kind of people are behind such post.
25-05-2007, 07:22 AM
Website Find Reply