TT 2007 A Very Big Thank You...
irishago Offline

Threads: 18
TT 2007 A Very Big Thank You...
Hi All,

I just wanted to write this Thank You for everybody concerned in the Running of the 2007 TT Races here on the Isle of Man. Especially the Marshalls, Medical Personel, Track Side Helpers and the Manx Motorcycle Club. Although i had my Entry turned down, I did manage to take over another Riders place in the Junior Supersport Race, Qualifying and Gaining a finish which is all i wanted for TT 2007. The Marshalls, Medics and all sometimes do a thankless job but believe me as a rider they are the most professional people i have witnessed when it comes to dealing with an incident no matter how big or small ive seen them in action . I take my hat off to you all for you comittment to our Extream Sport because in essence that is what pure Road Racing is.

Although the Forthnight ended on a very sad note, Accidents do happen and for what ever reason a number of people lost their lives our deepest sympaties go out to their Family,s and Friends at this trying time. Lest we forget those that have gone before us R.I.P . All the best Irish Ago............
14-06-2007, 09:24 AM
Website Find Reply
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394

We are all pleased that you and Wayne got rides in the 2007 TT, you both certainly deserved to race knowing both your backgrounds.

However, will this happen again next year or was it because it was TT100.

I bet your entry for 2008 is in now Ago ??

I was good to see you again this year, the TT is better for guys like you.
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
14-06-2007, 03:20 PM
Website Find Reply